Need a network/other monetizing method.
2014-02-14, 11:28 PM,
Hey everyone,

I am targeting a Thailand/Phillipines niche.
The offers on CPAGrip convert less than 1% for me, where should I go?
Maybe another network or another monitization method?

PS: Getting over 1k visitors a day.
2014-02-15, 07:44 AM,
You can try promoting clickbank products or others.
2014-02-15, 01:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-15, 01:08 PM by CPAGripJohn.)
Bravirem, you've disabled over half the active offers on the network. I've never seen anyone optimize like you're attempting to do. Please contact me so we can review your account's optimization, we need to talk.

Edit:
For the record guys, CPAGrip has built in optimization. You don't need to disable offers - we try to give you as high of performance as possible, and we're always switching offers around. If you look at offers and disable them, an offer doing bad one day, might actually be doing much better tomorrow. This is the nature of CPA, unfortunately. Offer performance is variable.

So, if based on that information you disable offers -- the offers you've left live might be doing bad the next day, and you disabled the offers that were doing good the previous day. So now you have no good offers, and no conversion.

I am going to write an optimization tutorial that explains this to people. Remember: Don't over-optimize! The disable utility is meant for publishers to select a few offers here or there that doesn't line up with their niche. Most of the time, to get the best optimization, you don't need to touch anything. Our system does it for you! Let me know if you have further questions.

John

PS: If you ever have issues, always reach out to your affiliate manager. We're here to help. The forums aren't going to get you better performance, but if you let me try, I might be able to. Cheers!
2014-02-15, 02:13 PM,
(2014-02-15, 01:05 PM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Bravirem, you've disabled over half the active offers on the network. I've never seen anyone optimize like you're attempting to do. Please contact me so we can review your account's optimization, we need to talk.

Edit:
For the record guys, CPAGrip has built in optimization. You don't need to disable offers - we try to give you as high of performance as possible, and we're always switching offers around. If you look at offers and disable them, an offer doing bad one day, might actually be doing much better tomorrow. This is the nature of CPA, unfortunately. Offer performance is variable.

So, if based on that information you disable offers -- the offers you've left live might be doing bad the next day, and you disabled the offers that were doing good the previous day. So now you have no good offers, and no conversion.

I am going to write an optimization tutorial that explains this to people. Remember: Don't over-optimize! The disable utility is meant for publishers to select a few offers here or there that doesn't line up with their niche. Most of the time, to get the best optimization, you don't need to touch anything. Our system does it for you! Let me know if you have further questions.

John

PS: If you ever have issues, always reach out to your affiliate manager. We're here to help. The forums aren't going to get you better performance, but if you let me try, I might be able to. Cheers!

Talk on skype?
2014-02-15, 03:34 PM,
Sure, of course I'd be happy to discuss on Skype

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 3 44 4 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 1 105 2017-10-16, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  looking for a network miamor 10 358 2017-10-12, 07:22 AM
Last Post: 37710t
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 147 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  AreYouHuman.co - on which cpa network I can find this honeydew 2 174 2017-10-06, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Darknetwork

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top