Need a kickstart
2014-02-23, 07:12 AM,
Well basically i want to get involved with either cpa, ppd, or both. I tried a year ago or so and earned like 70 bucks on adsense, but thats about it. I have absolutely no clue how to go about this, and no money to invest. Im sure i can find decent niches but i just dont know how to get started. I registered on mediakings and dont know what to do next, so any help is greatly appreciated.

or pm me, thank you so much! if i end up making anything, ill give you 25% of my earnings for the first month
2014-02-23, 07:23 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-23, 07:23 AM by The Saint.)
Since you are using PPI, I would recommend using whitehat niches such as free software from sourceforge->Create a youtube video about it->Link in description to the landing page->Download link to your PPI network->Easy profits.

I would suggest that if you are going to start doing CPA/PPD to get familiar with making HQ youtube videos with voice overs to increase conversions as well as making landing pages and boosting sites such as shareyoutubevideos, u2bviews, vagex, AddMeFast and so forth.

In short: Learn Youtube->Learn Landing pages creation->Learn SEO (Search Engine optimization)->Learn Promotion and start earning by taking action!

Always test out what works the best for you aka Trial-And-Error to find out your own best way of making leads happen.

Read this for example: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Thinking...000-weekly

Best regards,
The Saint
[Image: 7TgqPql.gif]
2014-02-23, 07:40 AM,
Thank you, i actually just made a blogger and am about to make youtube videos for it. Hopefully ill get some sort of revenue.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top