Need a cheap and good VPS
2015-03-01, 11:38 AM,
Hello everyone, I'm about to start a new project, a movie streaming website targeting exclusively my country, for get the movies i need a good connection to download and upload the files, so i'm thinking to get a vps, a cheap one that allows me to download and upload torrents all day with a good connection.
So, i need your help, if you know a good vps provider that allow torrents and have a good connection let me know. Thank you for your time!
2015-03-01, 05:36 PM,
If you are going for a movie niche its best not to host files in your server because there is great risk of DCMA. How about hosting the movie files to some file hosting sites and let users download from the file hosting sites. If the streaming is very much necessary you can try file hosting sites such as yandex, mail.ru, even google drive. If your site become very popular, even VPS can't handle all the streaming browsing traffic.
2015-03-01, 06:20 PM,
I can recommend greencloudvps, they always worked great for me and their support is pretty fast.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-03-01, 06:34 PM,
For torrents you can rent a seedbox it's better then vps i think.
2015-03-01, 06:48 PM,
vpswindows.biz cheapest and best hosting ever! I´m with they for 2 years without any big problems.
2015-03-01, 07:23 PM,
(2015-03-01, 05:36 PM)neverstop Wrote: If you are going for a movie niche its best not to host files in your server because there is great risk of DCMA. How about hosting the movie files to some file hosting sites and let users download from the file hosting sites. If the streaming is very much necessary you can try file hosting sites such as yandex, mail.ru, even google drive. If your site become very popular, even VPS can't handle all the streaming browsing traffic.

He only wants a VPS to Download and Upload the movies to websites like you suggested, I was doing the same thing a while back.

blackbird
You can get pretty cheap VPS at edis.at - The only problem will be the bandwidth since it's limited/capped, but have awesome speeds.
2015-03-01, 09:01 PM,
(2015-03-01, 05:36 PM)neverstop Wrote: If you are going for a movie niche its best not to host files in your server because there is great risk of DCMA. How about hosting the movie files to some file hosting sites and let users download from the file hosting sites. If the streaming is very much necessary you can try file hosting sites such as yandex, mail.ru, even google drive. If your site become very popular, even VPS can't handle all the streaming browsing traffic.

I'm going to host my files on Dropvideo and Cloudzilla , I just need a good vps to download the torrents and then upload them to those video hosts. Anyway, Thank you

(2015-03-01, 06:34 PM)gedimas Wrote: For torrents you can rent a seedbox it's better then vps i think.

Actually i think is a really good option since i just need to download and upload files with a good connection. Thank you for your help.

(2015-03-01, 07:23 PM)Core Wrote:

He only wants a VPS to Download and Upload the movies to websites like you suggested, I was doing the same thing a while back.

blackbird
You can get pretty cheap VPS at edis.at - The only problem will be the bandwidth since it's limited/capped, but have awesome speeds.

I will need unlimited bandwidth because i will need to download a tons of terabytes of movies. Since you were doing the same thing you have any tip to a noobie?
Thank you for your help
2015-03-01, 09:08 PM,
(2015-03-01, 07:23 PM)Core Wrote: He only wants a VPS to Download and Upload the movies to websites like you suggested, I was doing the same thing a while back.

(2015-03-01, 09:01 PM)blackbird Wrote: I'm going to host my files on Dropvideo and Cloudzilla , I just need a good vps to download the torrents and then upload them to those video hosts. Anyway, Thank you
Ahah my mistake then. Torrent seed box seems a good option. All the best.
2015-03-01, 09:54 PM,
And seedbox is cheaper then vps and have a lot of space and bandwitch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you suggest me good hosting? Mix2003_2012 3 93 4 hours ago
Last Post: Conley18
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 164 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 103 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  Is IG+CPA Still a good method for traffic? 4eller 3 168 2017-08-31, 08:24 PM
Last Post: 4eller
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 100 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top