Need Your SEO Doubts Cleared or need to get motivated? Hop in
2014-11-06, 03:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-06, 03:40 AM by DigitalconCF.)
P.S: I don't know how to decorate threads. :(

Let me first introduce myself to this wonderful community. You might not know me from any other forum or website but from one that is banned from being discussed here at CPAElites. My alias is DigitalCon and i own a small SEO company in a third world country which was and still is my primary business for 5 years now.

I have been helping a lot of my clients get organic traffic from search engines for a long time until i realized i am leaving a lot of money on table if i am not doing it for myself. So i started ranking my own websites around 18 months ago and i am really impressed by the moolah different monetization verticals can fill my bags with.

I have never ever been a part of any online community ever except one (which i am not allowed to discuss here) even though i wanted to. I spent most of my time online just making money but i miss being social. Now that i have time and a wonderful community of some wonderful people i would like to interact in a helpful way.

So just to let you know i am an extensive tester of SEO strategies (mind you i hate being called an expert) and i have been able to figure out most of the puzzles by myself. So now that i would like to contribute, i was thing about writing case studies but that would be a cumbersome task for me coz i have done so so many. I thought about writing tutorials but those might not cater to everybody's doubts. So i am thinking about making this a general SEO Q/A session where i will try to help you with any doubts you have about SEO. Don't hesitate to ask me about private blog networks (i hate callin them that), anchor diversity, authority, backlinks, PR flow or marijuana if it anyhow relates to SEO. So in a nutshell ask me anything about SEO.

Again my SEO firm is still my main source of income but since the day i am ranking my own sites i did PPD, adsense and been an amazon affiliate and below are my earning from each of them for the last 18 months. I hope this motivates you.

I did amazon for 5 months and my total advertisers revenue was a total of 6876.15$
I did adsense for 3 months and my total revenue was 3447.67$

And the i shifted to PPD which has been most profitable for me, i did it for some 14 months and my total revenue is:

[Image: ca490cc22a1712fa6ed9fa53d1554059.png]

Hope this all motivates you and you are welcome to ask me anything about anything that falls within my domain.

Sorry for my english, its not my first language and i am a little drunk.

All the best and thanks for reading

DC
Latest Thanks - View all

iamjosan(2015-01-03 09:25 AM) dice(2014-11-21 08:05 PM) daemonX(2014-11-14 10:10 PM) 
2014-11-06, 04:13 AM,
"and I am a little drunk" Haha :)
I have an indexing question. I bought a domain from namecheap and host it as an addon domain on hostgator. All content is unique except the generator code on the site. I've fetched via Google, done on page optimization, pinged, added a few links, and its been almost 2 weeks with nothing (doing site:nichesite. com shows nothing)
Is it possible it's been penalised somehow already?
2014-11-06, 05:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-06, 05:27 AM by DigitalconCF.)
(2014-11-06, 04:13 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote: "and I am a little drunk" Haha :)
I have an indexing question. I bought a domain from namecheap and host it as an addon domain on hostgator. All content is unique except the generator code on the site. I've fetched via Google, done on page optimization, pinged, added a few links, and its been almost 2 weeks with nothing (doing site:nichesite. com shows nothing)
Is it possible it's been penalised somehow already?

I bet its a website with html/non-wordpress homepage. A website that google doesn't even know of yet can't be panalized, can it?

I will throw a small tip here. Install wordpress in a different folder on your website and have it linked to your homepage. Wait for a few days and see what happens. It works for me most of the times.

Good luck
Latest Thanks - View all

Jack Daniels(2014-11-09 06:38 AM) 
2014-11-06, 07:13 AM,
Whitehat SEO > Blackhat SEO? Explain.. :)

#projectGodfather
2014-11-06, 01:31 PM,
(2014-11-06, 07:13 AM)fotiskaf Wrote: Whitehat SEO > Blackhat SEO? Explain.. :)

Its all whitehat for me and its all blackhat for google. Its subjective.
Latest Thanks - View all

lcascisf(2014-11-12 10:44 AM) 
2014-11-06, 08:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-06, 08:18 PM by Kaninomayn.)
Hi there. Very nice of you to make this thread. I am very interested in hearing more from you
I myself started SEO a few weeks ago.

Do you think I should schedule my tiered link building instead of just having them running the whole day? Or set a cap on how many backlinks each tier can make daily?
Do you recommend me to start a C&B test to conclude if it can actually work pretty good, or should I just stick to my tires?
If I were to do a C&B test, would you think that a 401 redirect where I pump backlinks to it is better than pointing backlinks directly to money site?

What I really wanna know is if I should keep my campaigns active 24/7 or make a limit.
2014-11-06, 08:47 PM,
(2014-11-06, 08:18 PM)Kaninomayn Wrote: Hi there. Very nice of you to make this thread. I am very interested in hearing more from you
I myself started SEO a few weeks ago.

Do you think I should schedule my tiered link building instead of just having them running the whole day? Or set a cap on how many backlinks each tier can make daily?
Do you recommend me to start a C&B test to conclude if it can actually work pretty good, or should I just stick to my tires?
If I were to do a C&B test, would you think that a 401 redirect where I pump backlinks to it is better than pointing backlinks directly to money site?

What I really wanna know is if I should keep my campaigns active 24/7 or make a limit.

Hi, i didn't believe in doing countless less powerful links and then sending them more tiers to get them indexed. But that was until a few months back. I am amazed to see how easy its become to spam the web.

Anyways, to your questions now.

I am guessing its GSA when you are talking about tiered link building. When it comes to amount of links you can build to a site in a specific period of time, the answer varies. I could blast links to my PR3, 2 years old facebook page the whole day and still get away with. But while you are not using parasite pages or you have not already built a decent authority to your website, its a good idea to schedule your tiered link building.

I pause my projects for 4 hours after a specific number of link verifications. Moreover its always wise to use either buffers or 301's to point your spam to rather than pointing them directly to money site. That won't make a difference in terms of rankings but will keep your site safe for a longer duration of time.

Off topic again, i still find it a lot of work and a less effective way to rank terms, specially competitive ones and its also a lot of hit and miss.

DC
2014-11-06, 09:01 PM,
Few questions I have now in my mind. Good job OP.

1. is it necessary to have a TLD to rank? Or you can rank just any site?
2. What is Tier links and PBN? Explain.
2014-11-06, 09:03 PM,
I have a .PW domain.
From my knowledge I don't really know if they can be ranked as easy as .com or .net, you know?
2014-11-06, 09:17 PM,
(2014-11-06, 09:01 PM)HackTrack Wrote: Few questions I have now in my mind. Good job OP.

1. is it necessary to have a TLD to rank? Or you can rank just any site?
2. What is Tier links and PBN? Explain.

No its not at all necessary to have tlds to rank. You can literally rank anything a subdomain,a facebook page or post or a video, its all about links. Trust me i find it easy and fast to rank parasites than my top level domains. One can really exploit the authority they already have.

Say you have a backlink to your money site. And when you build another link to that backlink of yours it called a tier 2 link. Tiered backlinks is simply a technique of building links to your links. This makes your direct backlinks more powerful and more relevant to your money site.

(2014-11-06, 09:03 PM)Kaninomayn Wrote: I have a .PW domain.
From my knowledge I don't really know if they can be ranked as easy as .com or .net, you know?

Yeahh that can be ranked but can not have very targeted geo ranks. How often do you see a pw or a .in or a .it or a.fr domain ranking in google international. But you would often see a ,fr ranking in france and .in in india. Local domain extensions rank well locally.

SERPs differ a lot countrywise. A site that ranks #1 in my country might not even be on first page on google US. Google results are very geo oriented.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-11-12 07:37 AM) HackTrack(2014-11-06 09:20 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 1 58 4 hours ago
Last Post: Zillionaire
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 277 2017-10-22, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 323 2017-10-22, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 5 125 2017-10-21, 11:17 PM
Last Post: carryminati
  [IMPORTANT] Heights of Negative SEO going Around Be Careful trafficbeast 1 130 2017-10-21, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mogansi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top