Need Your Priceless Help To Rank Youtube Videos
2014-04-04, 04:48 PM,
Hello!

I would like to seek for your priceless help. If you are one who's already earning on the side, I appreciate if you can help me out.

I created several youtube videos but I am not satisfied with the views I received. However, I appreciate the little successes it has to offer. I think I am still doing something the hard way.

I currently have 20 videos for 2 youtube accounts(10 videos each account). I'm doing pay per install and thankfully, I earn around $.5 - $1.5 a day. My earning is still a baby and want to scale it up. I have a feeling that the number of my videos doesn't match my earnings. Most probably, I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for your time reading.

Looking forward for your help!

-Camotes
2014-04-04, 05:38 PM,
Which PPI Network u are with?

I think you have to upload more videos and rank , for better earnings :)
2014-04-04, 05:45 PM,
Buy Views, Comments and Likes, maybe get some Back Links too, there are many Sellers around here, just search.
2014-04-04, 05:50 PM,
Quality instead of quantity

HQ Stuff = Bank

LQ Stuff which means copied videos + bad description + Direct link without scan or anything = Your stuff sucks and no earnings
2014-04-04, 06:29 PM,
Quote:Which PPI Network u are with?

I think you have to upload more videos and rank , for better earnings :)

Hi Christina, I am using Media-Kings.com.

You're absolutely right, more videos = more earnings. However, I want to my videos to earn the smart way with no investment. :D

Quote:Buy Views, Comments and Likes, maybe get some Back Links too, there are many Sellers around here, just search.
I actually bought some views, comments and likes on Fiverr and waiting for the results. I hope I'm doing the smart way. Can you teach me some of your priceless methods if you don't mind?

Quote:Quality instead of quantity

HQ Stuff = Bank

LQ Stuff which means copied videos + bad description + Direct link without scan or anything = Your stuff sucks and no earnings

What do you mean without scan? Are you referring about a scan on virustotal.com?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 158 Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,052 Yesterday, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 219 Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 200 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,525 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top