Need Some Advice Making Websites
2015-01-06, 10:56 AM,
One thing that's really holding me back is being able to make a website. I really suck at it. Here's what I normally do.

Buy a domain
Install wordpress
Spend 9375983 hours installing and configuring plugins.
Get so frustrated because nothing turns out how I want it.

The formatting is always fucked up. I know how stuff is supposed to look based on other examples I see.

Then I get caught in this trap of spending money to make just a simple lander and end up losing money instead of selling a product or a service and just say fuck it all.

For example, I really want to resell fiverr gigs. Make packages of 2 or 3 gigs throw a little margin on there and advertise.

Problem is I can't even make a blogger page look good.

What I really want to do is make an affiliate website base around 1 product and advertise the fuck out of that and rinse and repeat.

I get so discouraged because I can never finish a 1 page lander and make it look decent so I don't even try for an affiliate site.

Simple answer is just pay someone else to do it. However I don't make enough money to justify spending it on something I don't know will return my investment.

Ideas? Suggestions? Methods?

Not looking for spoonfeeding, I'm trying shit on my own. Just failing so hard at everything. Hell I can't even make a PPD lander for a game hack to get a conversion.

What are some resources or threads you could point me to?
2015-01-06, 11:29 AM,
Hey man,

I'll be honest with you, I'm doing a computer science degree and I HATE web design, particularly designing responsive websites.

What I can tell you, is just stick to it and design one page! Just one, and recycle the design, just swap out pictures , text etc based on what you are promoting.

It works pretty well for me.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2015-01-06 12:18 PM) 
2015-01-06, 12:17 PM,
(2015-01-06, 11:29 AM)Apex Wrote: Hey man,

I'll be honest with you, I'm doing a computer science degree and I HATE web design, particularly designing responsive websites.

What I can tell you, is just stick to it and design one page! Just one, and recycle the design, just swap out pictures , text etc based on what you are promoting.

Good advice that's what I'm trying to do is just get good at designing one page. Then I can expand out to websites. Just keep building crappy pages until I get better I guess. I hate the blogger platform. I dunno why. I just think it sucks. Maybe because I just don't know how to use it.

I think most people that crank out PPD landers in volume just use a templates. Makes sense. However I don't want to be a one trick pony.
2015-01-06, 12:21 PM,
Just get themes that let you install their demo content then swap out the text and images with whatever you want. Could also check YT for tutorials/get websites that have the Visual Designer (makes life so much easier) or whatever its called included.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2015-01-06 01:44 PM) 
2015-01-06, 01:08 PM,

Thats gonna be my major this year, how is it? is it fun?
2015-01-06, 01:23 PM,
(2015-01-06, 01:08 PM)hekmatb Wrote:

It honestly depends on the university you're going to. If it's an internationally recognized university, most likely it's going to be really challenging.

Just make sure you like programming before you step in, I've seen a lot of students drop out within the first year because the programming is too intense.

By programming, I don't mean knowing the syntax of a language, I mean your ability to solve problems. That's what matters. Maybe test your skills with an online judge.

Any particular area of computer science you're interested in? Artificial Intelligence, Database Systems etc..
2015-01-06, 01:49 PM,
(2015-01-06, 01:23 PM)Apex Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 01:08 PM)hekmatb Wrote:

It honestly depends on the university you're going to. If it's an internationally recognized university, most likely it's going to be really challenging.

Just make sure you like programming before you step in, I've seen a lot of students drop out within the first year because the programming is too intense.

By programming, I don't mean knowing the syntax of a language, I mean your ability to solve problems. That's what matters. Maybe test your skills with an online judge.

Any particular area of computer science you're interested in? Artificial Intelligence, Database Systems etc..

I'm actually applied for computer science major in CA but i have no idea what im really interested, im interested in cyber security but i don't know if that count as computer science major. Whats better computer science or engineering you think if you have experienced it ?
2015-01-06, 02:07 PM,
Why are you guys hijacking my thread right now? This was supposed to be about website design.

:-/
2015-01-06, 03:37 PM,
(2015-01-06, 10:56 AM)Silverdot Wrote: One thing that's really holding me back is being able to make a website. I really suck at it.

1. Find a simple and cool theme: http://themeforest.net/
2. Download the theme: http://www.newone.org/, http://bigtheme.net/, http://www.mafiashare.net/
3. Buy domain, change nameservers, install WP = 5-7 min
4. Install theme and few plugins = 5 min
5. Import demo data that you get with the theme = 1 min
6. You have a done website (just change pics, text, maybe arrangement of things)
7. If you want to design something by yourself get a theme with visual composer and just drag n drop shit.

Is super easy, most landers (especially for PPD and most affiliate stuff) is ridiculously simple, like few paragraphs with few pics in between, few buttons/text links with call to action.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-01-06, 04:52 PM,
I can find some high quality share here you can download them and edit change the text picture as your wish and niche if you are looking for a landing page.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 336 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 856 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Making CPA surveys convert Aerovian 7 352 2017-09-29, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Aerovian
  I have hq Dating traffic, but no one is making a conversion JustTrying 11 355 2017-09-10, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Klv90
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing Pothik 12 283 2017-08-25, 11:57 AM
Last Post: srikanta159

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top