Need SEO help for my Landing Page + TLD
2013-09-13, 07:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-13, 07:58 PM by Roxxer.)
Hey guys.
Can you give me some tips how I get my website to first page on goole? Here is a screenshot from google keyword planer tool so you have a few details:
[Image: Unbenannt.png]

I bought a EMD doamin *.com! when I enter my keyword with "xxx keyword name" google shows on the first page, pages like:
youtube.com
4shared.com
androidforums.com
en.softonic.com

screenshot:
[Image: Unbenannt1.png]

The problem is that there are not much to write about the programm.
ppl are searching for the keyword to get a download file.
so i have just created a landing page(with wordpress), without much text. some information, a screenshot and a download link to the tool (adworkmedia product locker).

yesterday i was browsing google for my keyword and found my homepage on site 7 in google, today i was looking again and cant find it anymore, i dont know why...

anyone has an idea or a method to rank this landing page ?

i thought to buy a fiverr gig that someone creating a video for this product. but other options would be great.

sorry for my f&%$ing english hope you can help me....

Greeting
- Roxxer
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-02 06:02 PM) 
2013-09-13, 08:02 PM,
Whats your niche bro? FR niche?

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-09-13, 08:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-13, 08:08 PM by Roxxer.)
my niche contains a program which does not exist actually. but many people are searching for it.
it is not on country basis, it is searched all over the world.

Greetz
- Roxxer
2013-09-25, 02:38 AM,
Yes you can easily bring it on first page of google.Seems like very low competitive niche.
The reason why you don't see you site on google now is because of Google Dance.

Reason Of Google Dance:
-new domain
-suddenly starting of link building
.......many more

It will come back soon if your link building strategy is good
2013-09-25, 03:16 AM,
Give more details about your site. Add some relevant content on it.
2013-09-25, 03:20 AM,
177000 results and 8000 searches per month ....
did you also check how many videos are on youtube for your keyword?
it is some sort of generator I suppose, they are all heavy saturated, except you have something really special to offer ....
you did already any seo?
and about the landing page, it only contains pictures and nearly no text? I would suggest to add more text then, like an introduction, something about the game or whatever you promote, info about your program (how it works) etc.
2014-01-11, 05:23 PM,
(2013-09-13, 07:55 PM)Roxxer Wrote: Hey guys.
Can you give me some tips how I get my website to first page on goole? Here is a screenshot from google keyword planer tool so you have a few details:
[IMG]/img/x5jb99vo/thumb/Unbenannt.png[/IMG]

I bought a EMD doamin *.com! when I enter my keyword with "xxx keyword name" google shows on the first page, pages like:
youtube.com
4shared.com
androidforums.com
en.softonic.com

screenshot:
[IMG]/img/nyppebjv/thumb/Unbenannt1.png[/IMG]

The problem is that there are not much to write about the programm.
ppl are searching for the keyword to get a download file.
so i have just created a landing page(with wordpress), without much text. some information, a screenshot and a download link to the tool (adworkmedia product locker).

yesterday i was browsing google for my keyword and found my homepage on site 7 in google, today i was looking again and cant find it anymore, i dont know why...

anyone has an idea or a method to rank this landing page ?

i thought to buy a fiverr gig that someone creating a video for this product. but other options would be great.

sorry for my f&%$ing english hope you can help me....

Greeting
- Roxxer

Still You looking for SEO expert?
2014-01-12, 07:31 PM,
go to Forum discussions are not allowed here. White hat seo section,
you will get all answers.

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]
2014-01-12, 09:01 PM,
Well is same as for every webpage. If the problem is that you can't figure out what to write about on your landing page, just write generally about the software and other types of similar software, problems, advantages, disadvantages, benefits etc. It doesn't have to be award winning quality, just something good enough.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-01-14, 12:53 PM,
As long as your website is indexed there is nothing to worry about it falling behind.

You can check if it is indexed:
site:domain.com

There are like a million WordPress plugins that help to SEO your website and give suggestions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 9 182 9 hours ago
Last Post: PVAAccounts
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 7 225 Yesterday, 12:11 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Top best SEO Tools? runzun 39 5,297 2017-10-13, 06:25 PM
Last Post: styx
  How To Find Low SEO Competition Keywords BigEarner 43 3,789 2017-10-12, 09:59 AM
Last Post: young69
  On-Page SEO: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page (Infographic) LB'Decoy 22 766 2017-10-11, 09:03 AM
Last Post: faithalo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top