Need Motivation! I Keep failing in SEO :(
2016-03-26, 06:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-26, 06:19 PM by kach.)
Hi guys!

I can't rank anything on google anymore! Let me explain method on how do I start with ranking. How do I manage to fail every time with SEO?
Here is one of many examples and my latest try was this:

1. I buy brand new domain,

2. Setup the perfect landing page with 700-1000 words on it, properly seo optimized.

3. I go to the SEO clerks and buy 50-70 web 2.0 accounts that have spinned tier 1 articles on it.

4. I setup the GSA and I have bought the list from. http://www.inetsolutions.org/gsa-ser-ver...-the-gods/ (every week I buy new list).

5. I setup on GSA campaigns that have TIER 1,2,3 templates and tier 1 template is pointing to the web 70 web 2.0 I bought from SEO CLERKS.

6. Than in the mean time I have read on the forums that churn and burn still works and it can rank you…Money I setup new template that will do churn and burn also with Tier 1,2,3 method but this time tier 1 is pointing to the money site..

7. And I just turn it on all and start creating links to the web 2.0 and money site. Im getting about 60-70 VPM with schedule posting setting turn to 10. I don’t use INDEXER and I have only captcha breaker, private proxies and rewerseproxies OCR for captcha solving service.

8. After 2 months of doing GSA churn and burn my keywords have jumped to the second page.I'm surprised Surprised . But with extreme dancing, one day there are there and the other day they are gone. And now 1 more month have passed(3 moths in total, next month will be 4) and they are gone forever and not returning.Mad I can’t just can’t rank it to the page 1. I don’t know what I have to change in my link strategy. I know I will not do churn and burn anymore because I have lost now almost 4 months and earn 0$.I have lost about 500$ + almost 4 months of time! I more concerned about the lost that time than the money.

And now I’m stuck, I don’t know how do I rank and now I’m starting to think that I waste my money on buying GSA in the first. It supposed to be easy. Just buy web 2.0 and blast them with GSA,web 2.0 gains authority and bam you are up! Now I don’t know if that has any meaning to the google anymore. Cry

I have bought a new domain again and I have setup the web 2.0 and doing the blast to them. But I don’t know how to proceed further, I will not do the churn and burn directly anymore.

What am I missing here?

I saw some domains rank on the first page and they are staying there, I go their link profile on ahrefs and they have like 50k-80k backlinks. SUPER HEAVY CHURN AND BURN. And they are staying on first page without any problem. Why is it so hard to rank after 3-4 months?

How long do I have to fucking wait to rank? 1 year… omg. I refuse to believe that is the case.Grumpy

I have perfect landing pages that can bring a lot of money, but I don’t have skill to rank it anymore. Before it was so easy, I could rank in 1 month and be on the first page and bank hard. Now I’m waiting 4 months and NOTHING.
I'm desperate and need help because I can’t continue waste my time and money like with SEO anymore.

I work really hard… I wake up in the morning and i’m at pc minimum 10-12h a day. Doing only IM. I have a gaming pc but I don’t have time to play games because I’m constantly working, reading and learning.
My biggest problem is I work so hard and I don’t get anything in return for that. And I’m like that for 1 year now. 0$ earned. Need some motivation and possible solutions… Thank you for reading.
Latest Thanks - View all

karimbo211(2016-03-27 11:23 PM) 
2016-03-26, 06:15 PM,
1. fail
2. ok
3. depends
4. ok
5. ok
6. ?
7. ok
8. fail
2016-03-26, 06:45 PM,
How about creating your own tier 1 links which arent spinned low quality spam links? That would be the best case scenario.
Then build up tier 2 and 3 links. (tier 2 with decent DA). And ofc, make sure you're indexing the links :)

If you need any help or ideas, feel free to pm me.
2016-03-26, 07:45 PM,
I agree with Arto. I think you should buy private proxies and manually build your web 2.0 links, also make sure that you understand anchor text and how it works, so you hopefully won't be penalized. Best of luck mate!

Stable rankings takes time now, earlier I could also just blast a site with GSA, and it would rank on page 1 within 2 months.. At the moment, (for me) it takes about 3-5 months to rank on page 1.
Latest Thanks - View all

SuSu(2016-04-02 02:32 AM) 
2016-03-26, 10:03 PM,
In the past few months I don't have success with methods like the one you mentioned (only web 2.0 + tier 2,3 blasting).

It all depends, how competitive the niche is, your anchors, on page, quality of those web 2.0, etc..

In normal niches it shouldn't take you more then 3 months to rank with brand new domain.
2016-03-26, 10:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-26, 10:28 PM by Before5am.)
I personally think not a lot of people use GSA anymore to rank. I although think GSA is good for small C&B sites you don't care too much about. You could try buying C&B services from another forum, just search Google. There could be a variety of reasons why you failed, however I assure you most people who are very good at SEO don't start with an amazing (high quality) website. Most of them start with a newbie wordpress blog and start to build up from there, or it could be any landing page, all you have to make sure you have down is the on-page SEO and then the off-page SEO which is building links basically.

Don't over think everything, it's not that complicated. Good luck!
2016-03-27, 04:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-27, 07:07 PM by kach.)
(2016-03-26, 06:15 PM)pepeneo Wrote: 1. fail
2. ok
3. depends
4. ok
5. ok
6. ?
7. ok
8. fail

I don't know why is the number 1. Fail please explain more :)? Once i have bought expired clean domain but i got the same shitty results. Also i read that if you buy expired or new domain it does not matter to google anymore. Once i tried 301 expired domain to the new domain and build links to that 301 and i got same results i couldn't rank and ranking was taking forever. In some cases i didn't evan show up in top 300. So i concluded that buying expired domains is big NO.

(2016-03-26, 06:45 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: How about creating your own tier 1 links which arent spinned low quality spam links? That would be the best case scenario.
Then build up tier 2 and 3 links. (tier 2 with decent DA). And ofc, make sure you're indexing the links :)

If you need any help or ideas, feel free to pm me.

Thank you i will add you on skype. I have sen't you pm. BTW do you really think if i don't use word AI spin content on my web 2.0 properties. That google algo is capable of recognizing what is written by hand or machine?? I know google algo can compare if content is unique or not ,but to know exactly is it written by human or machine i really don't know it is that smart :)

(2016-03-26, 07:45 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote: I agree with Arto. I think you should buy private proxies and manually build your web 2.0 links, also make sure that you understand anchor text and how it works, so you hopefully won't be penalized. Best of luck mate!

Stable rankings takes time now, earlier I could also just blast a site with GSA, and it would rank on page 1 within 2 months.. At the moment, (for me) it takes about 3-5 months to rank on page 1.

Well my web 2.0 are already built "manually" i only payed them. And the guy used the word AI article for spin. This is his sales thread https://www.seoclerk.com/Web20/233729/PB...Link-Juice

I don't think it will make any difference if i do it all by hand,i will do the same thing in the end like he is..Don't you think?

(2016-03-26, 10:03 PM)EuforijaKg Wrote: In the past few months I don't have success with methods like the one you mentioned (only web 2.0 + tier 2,3 blasting).

It all depends, how competitive the niche is, your anchors, on page, quality of those web 2.0, etc..

In normal niches it shouldn't take you more then 3 months to rank with brand new domain.

Yes i agree, it shouldn't take more than 3 months.. Niche is medium competitive,nothing too high. I would like to hear what does work for you if this web 2.0 and tier 1,2,3 blasting is not?

(2016-03-26, 10:28 PM)Before5am Wrote: I personally think not a lot of people use GSA anymore to rank. I although think GSA is good for small C&B sites you don't care too much about. You could try buying C&B services from another forum, just search Google. There could be a variety of reasons why you failed, however I assure you most people who are very good at SEO don't start with an amazing (high quality) website. Most of them start with a newbie wordpress blog and start to build up from there, or it could be any landing page, all you have to make sure you have down is the on-page SEO and then the off-page SEO which is building links basically.

Don't over think everything, it's not that complicated. Good luck!

Well in my last attempt it was the idea to use it for C&B to see if i can do it,because 2 of my competitors that are now on the first page are with C&B method. Maybe my problem is i didn't use any INDEXING service? Do you think if i do churn and burn again and use INDEXER for tier 1,2,3 template that i use indexing only on tier 1 links? Would that help?Maybe that is the key of success when doing C&B. But i'm afraid to tray it agan and loose 3-4 months for nothing..

Also you mention most people start ranking wordpress blog? You think i shoud try my C&B method only on web 2.0 wordpress blog and see if it will rank up?And if i see some movement in keywords to add links that point to the money page on that web 2.0?? Hmm that sounds like a good idea but i think it would take a long time for that web 2.0 to be in top 100.. But i will try it now just to test if i can do it.. I will load one project in gsa and let it run to see the if the results will appear in 1-2 weeks.

QUESTION TO ALL: Should I buy INDEXING service for Tier 1 links and Why?

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE REPLYS. YOU ARE SUPER HELPFUL!!
2016-03-31, 04:11 AM,
(2016-03-27, 04:29 PM)kach Wrote: QUESTION TO ALL: Should I buy INDEXING service for Tier 1 links and Why?

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE REPLYS. YOU ARE SUPER HELPFUL!!

Because if your links don't get indexed you're just wasting your time and money. Better do nothing.
2016-03-31, 03:54 PM,
I had the same feeling as you have and ended up doing something else. For some reason, SEO didn't worked for me even if I have decent SEO knowledge. Just try other things too until you find something that makes you good money.

[Image: JU6FQmw.gif]
Skype ID: cpa.heaven
2016-03-31, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-31, 06:20 PM by Maurice.)
You should:
- Use "instantlinkindexer" (or another) to index backlinks
- Use "kontentmachine" to generate content for GSA SER.
- Having dedicated proxies (minimum 30)
- Check your onpage seo (title, description, h1 etc), you can use SeoQuake to analyze your page.
- Have a minimum of 1,500 words
- Use an old domain name (better than new)

As serplist I use grindlist , I have always had good results from one year
Latest Thanks - View all

kach(2016-04-03 03:29 AM) SuSu(2016-04-02 02:40 AM) Doge_(2016-03-31 06:38 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 18 935 7 hours ago
Last Post: faithalo
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 21 1,377 Yesterday, 01:38 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 16 1,203 Yesterday, 01:06 AM
Last Post: nirback
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 19 1,127 2017-12-14, 11:33 PM
Last Post: urangi
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 22 1,160 2017-12-14, 07:40 PM
Last Post: vinsoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top