[Need Input] CPA Niche Concept
2013-11-13, 08:40 PM,
Hello everybody, I need some quick help of some ideas that I can conquer a niche that I thought of. I'll give you an example of a niche and my issue, and if you could please give me a relatively decent solution - that'd be great.

Example:

My niche is free movies. There's....what, THOUSANDS of movies? This is a legitmate niche, providing all the files necessary. I do NOT want to upload 500,000 video files (or any type of file, for that matter) to any website for my CPA downloads. So, let's say I have the same file to download all throughout my pages on the same website, since I offer 500,000 video files - it's just easier that way. Within that file, I should probably have a link to a different website, in which they will get to watch their free movie online. But let's say the user wants to watch another movie, all they'd have to do is go to the second website (the one that was linked to the text file) and not have to fill out another survey, considering they already know the website where it's survey free.

Is there another way of going about this?

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2013-11-13, 08:45 PM,
I recommend locking the film itself. Easier.
And it isn't legit than you leak someone's film.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.
2013-11-13, 08:47 PM,
(2013-11-13, 08:45 PM)hibr3d Wrote: I recommend locking the film itself. Easier.

Didn't think of that, honestly. O.o Thanks for the input.

It was just an example, I don't use anything illegal. It's the hierarchical display in which I was referring to, though.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2013-11-13, 08:56 PM,
(2013-11-13, 08:47 PM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote:
(2013-11-13, 08:45 PM)hibr3d Wrote: I recommend locking the film itself. Easier.

Didn't think of that, honestly. O.o Thanks for the input.

It was just an example, I don't use anything illegal. It's the hierarchical display in which I was referring to, though.

How you've been bro, I'm one of your avid fans, been going back to your journey for an updated. I bet you're on 5 digits monthly now.

Consistency is my key!
2013-11-13, 09:03 PM,
Yes, there is another way. Simply, go to a website which offers movies online with embed code and to click watch, make them do a survey. And in your control panel of the CPA website, enable "permanent unlock" for their IP once they finish one survey. You can also make the survey start 10-30 seconds after they click play button of the video.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is the BEST CPA network Currently ? [ Your Personal experience ] tech12psk 28 2,039 24 minutes ago
Last Post: Steven Butler
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 72 2 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 4 286 3 hours ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 5 146 2017-12-12, 09:02 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 211 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top