CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

Need Info About Telegram Traffic
2020-12-21, 02:36 PM,
Hi guys,  Smile

I'm new to CPA environment so I really need your help with some of the rules with telegram traffic.

When I look around in a cpa network, I found this notice in the offers page:

Quote:Banned Traffic Sources
- Email, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber and other similar messaging services
- All forms of paid traffic unless it's from Facebook, Google, Bing, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube or Snapchat
- Completing your own offers or paying others to complete your offers (this includes traffic from sites like microworkers)
- Networks are not permitted to rebroker any of our offers
- Encouraging your visitors to use a VPN or complete offers with fake details

If the rules is like that, can someone tell if traffic from Telegram channel is included in the banned traffic source?

What I'm thinking of doing is building a high quality telegram channel on specific niche. The channel will contest something every week and if my subscribers want to participate, they'll have to complete one offer from the content locker link. After completed the offer, they'll get an entry to the contest.

Could someone please tell me if this is okay?

Thanks in advance guys, and Happy Holiday!

P.S. Anyone with decent experience with CPABuild please kindly help me! Cute I tried to get in touch with my AM but it seems he's too busy to reply to my message.
2020-12-23, 01:39 AM,
My AM replied me already! so traffic from telegram channel is also not allowed. that's all ?
2021-01-05, 01:51 PM,
(2020-12-23, 01:39 AM)sandykho Wrote: My AM replied me already! so traffic from telegram channel is also not allowed. that's all ?

Hey, what if you don't link directly from Telegram to the offer or locked content?

Why don't you just send that traffic to a landing page on Google, Bing, etc. and have your traffic click on a link or button on the landing page to be taken to the offer?

Conversation may be low because of this, but them they will have no way of knowing that the traffic actually came from telegram. To them it'll be like came directly from one of the sources allowed (a website or landing page)