Need Help with PPD/CPA
2013-09-10, 10:45 PM,
Hello, So i have a niche and everything but i need help on how to implement it. COuld anyone skype me and walk me through it. I am new to it. Please if you can PM me your skype. Thanks!
2013-09-10, 11:00 PM,
Well it is always better to learn yourself then have someone teach you, you get more of an accomplishment feeling if that makes sense.

I taught my self with trial and error and I am up to $100 or so a day.

What you need to do is make sure the niche is legit, you also need to make a video with you talking in it showing it actually works, and just upload it and boost it up with likes, real comments, and some views.
2013-09-11, 02:51 AM,
#ReeF,

If I were you, I would do some research on what PPD and CPA are exactly, then sign up with a few legit networks, start looking through offers and then create a niche to promote said offers. It's better to go with a niche that you are passionate about.

Good luck!
2013-09-11, 03:58 AM,
Hi

Your post is a bit vague and it may be time consuming for someone to walk you through it on skype. Maybe post a few more details and people can pitch in their ideas as a community. Good luck!
2013-09-11, 04:18 AM,
Voiceover > Video Recording > Compile both of those with a watermark > Upload to video as private > Fix up your title,desc,keywords, close captioning(helps you index) > Make it public > Wait anywhere from 2-5 days > Hit it with PAID views, (free) likes/comments/retweets/shares/facebook likes > See where your video stands after a few days > If it's not front page, repeat the ranking process.

As far as the website, just make a decent Blogger with all of the extra things you don't need deleted with a download button that hyperlinks to a link locker. Mess with the width so everything is centered and clean. Save your template by going into blogger > layout > backup template. You can reuse this template for future niches.
2013-09-11, 04:25 AM,
Check this blogger template created by OMGWTFISTHIS. You can use it for any niche you want.

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-FREE-OMG...ht=blogger

[Image: tfCbSML.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 4 76 19 minutes ago
Last Post: shervin
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 96 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 950 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 3 148 2017-10-13, 06:58 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top