Need Help on Getting Back Up
2015-11-22, 11:23 AM,
Good day to all my fellow Elites.

After some deep thoughts about it, I decided to resign on my 12hour job and go back into doing CPA full time. It was a bold decision but I had some considerations on why I really want to go back to CPA (mainly family and time management).

I really want some insights on how CPA now goes. Are black-hat niches still viable? Or should I start with a white-hat niche for now? Can I start again with 0$ on my pocket?

I really want to be a newbie again and start from the bottom like a PC getting a clean wipe/format.
2015-11-22, 12:17 PM,
(2015-11-22, 11:23 AM)Qowin Wrote: Good day to all my fellow Elites.

After some deep thoughts about it, I decided to resign on my 12hour job and go back into doing CPA full time. It was a bold decision but I had some considerations on why I really want to go back to CPA (mainly family and time management).

I really want some insights on how CPA now goes. Are black-hat niches still viable? Or should I start with a white-hat niche for now? Can I start again with 0$ on my pocket?

I really want to be a newbie again and start from the bottom like a PC getting a clean wipe/format.

yeah you can start by doing some basics like BH niches in saturated social networking sites until you accumulate enough money for a decent campaign
Latest Thanks - View all

Qowin(2015-11-22 12:31 PM) 

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-11-23, 02:03 PM,
(2015-11-22, 12:17 PM)DeathGun Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 11:23 AM)Qowin Wrote: Good day to all my fellow Elites.

yeah you can start by doing some basics like BH niches in saturated social networking sites until you accumulate enough money for a decent campaign

Thank you for replying on my post. I haven't thought about using social networking sites. Is the youtube > landing page > locker method still viable?
2015-11-23, 02:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-23, 02:43 PM by moneyboy2012.)
Heyy Quowin :)

I will share my insights about IM with you.
I see that you resigned your job and looking to use CPA as your main income stream then i will suggest you not to go into BH methods ever again.Treat this IM like a business. Go Whitehat and help people who needs help,give people what they want like promoting offers to right people who are looking for/interested in your promoting offer..

Yes there is work involved and you cannot escape that....Only thing different about the 12 hour job and internet marketing is the Freedom to choose your own worktime and the boon of autopilot income once it starts but it is no different than a job....

If you are wanting to be a newbie again then i would say you need to Learn about CPA/Affiliate marketing or whatever that you are into and develop some skillsets...

Yes the youtube > LP > locker method is still viable but the blackhat stuff is no longer good and it will only hurt you later since its a gambling for fast money!

It is my personal opinion but you gotta decide first what are you going to do...Learn about some methods and go with the one that suits you most and build your income slowly....eventually it will increase :)

If you are into youtube mainly then learn how to use youtube in a way that it can last long and continue to earn you some money without a fear of getting the video deleted or stuff like that :)

You can use Moneycashers helpdesk(he is an awesome guy...knows more than me...talk to him) and askout your questions to him Or ofcourse you can pm me :)

Hope this helps,
moneyboy2012
2015-11-23, 04:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-23, 04:28 PM by Taavet.)
It's much harder to start with nothing now, but it's possible.
Either way good luck!
2015-11-23, 04:56 PM,
(2015-11-23, 02:40 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: Heyy Quowin :)

I will share my insights about IM with you.
I see that you resigned your job and looking to use CPA as your main income stream then i will suggest you not to go into BH methods ever again.Treat this IM like a business. Go Whitehat and help people who needs help,give people what they want like promoting offers to right people who are looking for/interested in your promoting offer..

Yes there is work involved and you cannot escape that....Only thing different about the 12 hour job and internet marketing is the Freedom to choose your own worktime and the boon of autopilot income once it starts but it is no different than a job....

If you are wanting to be a newbie again then i would say you need to Learn about CPA/Affiliate marketing or whatever that you are into and develop some skillsets...

Yes the youtube > LP > locker method is still viable but the blackhat stuff is no longer good and it will only hurt you later since its a gambling for fast money!

It is my personal opinion but you gotta decide first what are you going to do...Learn about some methods and go with the one that suits you most and build your income slowly....eventually it will increase :)

If you are into youtube mainly then learn how to use youtube in a way that it can last long and continue to earn you some money without a fear of getting the video deleted or stuff like that :)

You can use Moneycashers helpdesk(he is an awesome guy...knows more than me...talk to him) and askout your questions to him Or ofcourse you can pm me :)

Hope this helps,
moneyboy2012

Thank you very much for this well said reply. I admit, that the first reason I went IM is because I was convinced that this is an easy way to make money; by tricking people onto something that they will not get thus giving me a profit for them doing it. At some point, my conscience hit me and I started to take the BH stuff slowly until my mind was clear that it is not the way to go and studied SEO at some point but I stopped because I didn't have any luck and guidance on how it really goes and I went looking for a job; it was really an amateur mistake. Now I just need to find the right guide to follow and from there I'll promise to improve myself as time goes on. It will be a slow process but at least it will be a promising and a convincing one.

Any helpful guides or tips you can share will be much appreciated.

(2015-11-23, 04:27 PM)Taavet Wrote: It's much harder to start with nothing now, but it's possible.
Either way good luck!

Thank you Taavet and yes this really hit me. I will really start from the bottom and I need to climb my way to back again. I had some earnings before but I spent it all on non-CPA related stuffs which was not good and it was such a rookie mistake. It was when my referrer left me biting the dust that I've discovered this awesome forum.
2015-11-23, 06:30 PM,
Well, i am trying the same think.. I make sure i will let you know how it goes and i am subscribing this threat for possible help :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returning Back to CPA! Obliviate 9 395 2017-11-16, 05:21 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Decided to get back into CPA and.... WOW, things have changed. iSki123 36 2,751 2017-06-01, 10:08 AM
Last Post: shahanavaasu
  Old CPA dog is back at it again... A few questions! Unavailable 6 508 2017-04-15, 06:34 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  I want back agein ! Ermac 5 930 2016-11-19, 06:58 PM
Last Post: DeathGun
  just got back wow Elites new look is AMAZING :) also i have question MoneyNinja 2 375 2016-06-24, 02:18 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top