Need Help Writing a DMCA Notification
2013-12-17, 03:33 AM,
Hello Guys ! I run a Gaming Community ( Not for ppd or black hat) and I noticed that a website is copying my content , Logo , etc . I would like to ask if anybody here could help me write a dmca Notification . If you can help me , Please pm me with your skype ! Really thanks

*Sorry For my bad english
2013-12-28, 04:08 AM,
back when i needed those i use to hire paralegals there alot cheaper then lawyers but they know the ins and outs of all the different cases to meet your needs
2013-12-28, 06:39 AM,
(2013-12-17, 03:33 AM)marcosolidbr Wrote: Hello Guys ! I run a Gaming Community ( Not for ppd or black hat) and I noticed that a website is copying my content , Logo , etc . I would like to ask if anybody here could help me write a dmca Notification . If you can help me , Please pm me with your skype ! Really thanks

*Sorry For my bad english

Use this example as a template:
Quote:VIA eMail at ISPHosting[at]isp.com

Re: Copyright Claim

To the ISP Hosting Company:

I am the copyright owner of the eBooks being infringed at:

http://www.yourwebsite.com

This letter is official notification under the provisions of Section 512© of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to effect removal of the above-reported infringements. I request that you immediately issue a cancellation message as specified in RFC 1036 for the specified postings and prevent the infringer, who is identified by its Web address, from posting the infringing material to your servers in the future. Please be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to "expeditiously remove or disable access to" the infringing material upon receiving this notice. Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of here is not authorized by me, the copyright holder, or the law. The information provided here is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the copyright holder.

Please send me at the address noted below a prompt response indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,

/s/ Emily Dickinson

Email: hardworkingauthor[at]mybooks.com

After the ISP receives the notice, it should remove the infringing materials.

Infringements are much too common these days. Fortunately, there are tools to fight them. The DMCA takedown notice is one of the more powerful ones.

This letter was adapted from one written by Attorney Carolyn E. Wright, a/k/a the "Photo Attorney®," a licensed attorney dedicated to the legal needs of photographers. Get more information at Carolyn's website, http://www.photoattorney.com, or in Carolyn's book, The Photographer's Legal Guide.

NOTE: The information provided here is for educational purposes only. If you have legal concerns or need legal advice, be sure to consult with an attorney.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VENETX LLC - DMCA Hosting - DDoS Protection - SSD-Raid10 - Unmetered - 25% OFF life CortexCPANet 30 2,007 12 minutes ago
Last Post: CortexCPANet
  DMCA for domain naathanz 8 581 2017-10-17, 11:18 AM
Last Post: scifi48
  Buying Push-notification to 32k Android Users suthars4n 3 214 2017-03-06, 01:32 AM
Last Post: magnit
  DMCA takedown notice naathanz 17 815 2016-12-24, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Fad3d
  Need a DMCA ignore hosting, Poweruphosting is totally s*ck! flameblue59 9 1,256 2016-11-23, 02:48 PM
Last Post: gabilaza

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top