Need Help Regarding Google SERPs
2016-02-13, 12:39 PM,
I made an order 301 Redirect from my multi site 2 months from now and then lately my site is not on google anymore and then i check it out on webmaster tool i found out that the site is not yet verified and that day i work on it and its now verified. Now Today I got this message.

Major spam problems on website.com
February 12, 2016
To: Webmaster of website.com
Google has detected that your site violates our Webmaster Guidelines. Because this critical issue lowers the quality of search results for users, Google has prevented the offending pages from showing in Google Search results. This manual spam action has been applied to website.com. To reinstate your site, you must significantly change the content to conform to our guidelines. Only after making those changes should you submit a reconsideration request in order to have your the content included in Google Search results.
Fix this problem now:
Update your pages to meet Google Webmaster Guidelines
Make sure your revised content is original and relevant to your site.
Submit a reconsideration request
Remember: we reject reconsideration requests consisting of empty or blank sites. Include any details or documentation about what content you have changed.
Reconsideration Request

Need more help?

Learn more about what it means to have the pure spam manual action applied to your site.

Make sure you understand the issue by reviewing Google Webmaster Guidelines.

Ask questions in our forum for more help - mention message type.

Is there anyway we can activate it again or something i saw Reconsideration Request it can help too? Or Just Forget the domain and Make another...
By the way Vortex Check Skype Please.

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
ManagerRage

[Image: 3Gpk4t3.gif]
2016-06-11, 08:33 PM,
Hey! Hi You solved this problem? I have the same problem! I don't know what to do!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Ready for Google's Mobile-first Index LB'Decoy 15 751 2017-12-13, 08:22 PM
Last Post: siddakrish
  How to rank Youtube video in Google? Mebn 3 191 2017-12-01, 11:22 PM
Last Post: YT Publisher
  Are you guys still seeing mass google penalties? mulaAve 17 3,367 2017-11-21, 03:20 PM
Last Post: liwern
  [method] of Indexing any Webpage/Blog Post Instantly in Google (100% Working) ÐExTeR 64 10,115 2017-11-17, 11:44 AM
Last Post: vinsoy
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 6 330 2017-11-06, 10:08 PM
Last Post: ArtoAllan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top