Need Help - No Lead
2016-04-21, 06:12 AM,
Hi Guys,
It's Me Again . Please Guys I'm Serious . I've read many of ebooks and courses ( about social marketing,SEO, Youtube Marketing...)
I try Facebook marketing, I create two accounts , I start to add a groups in the accounts . and in the same time I create a landing page ( Weight Loss) but facebook blocked my accounts :'( ! Then I Try to post videos in youtube , but no leads , and the views are veryyy low
Please I'm Serious ! Can any one help me
My Skype : nasreddine_geek .. If any one wanna help me
Thanks ^_^
2016-04-21, 02:00 PM,
Nobody is gonna add u on skype, at best some bot will scrape ur skype ID and add as friend to spread virus or some shit.
You need to prioritize, its like bulding a house, nobody gonna come to ur party if u live in a card board box.
Your main goal is to figure out how to get traffic, stop reading ebooks, read follow along journeys.
2016-04-21, 02:14 PM,
(2016-04-21, 02:00 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Nobody is gonna add u on skype, at best some bot will scrape ur skype ID and add as friend to spread virus or some shit.
You need to prioritize, its like bulding a house, nobody gonna come to ur party if u live in a card board box.
Your main goal is to figure out how to get traffic, stop reading ebooks, read follow along journeys.

Thanks bro .. I will
2016-04-21, 03:19 PM,
(2016-04-21, 02:00 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Nobody is gonna add u on skype, at best some bot will scrape ur skype ID and add as friend to spread virus or some shit.

pepeneo is right bro dont expect to be spoon fed only you can feed yourself!
2016-04-21, 03:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-21, 03:56 PM by Doge_.)
facebook is not a good traffic source anymore if you only have a few accounts and you don't know how to spam the right way, you will only get your account locked,friend verify,id verify & banned. i suggest you try Instagram as a traffic source and OGAds as a Network.

OGads is a network that will give you a pre-made landingpage so all you have to do is promote it, then you can use instagram to promote the landing page you got from OGAds, you can follow,unfollow manually or with bots there is also there is also another way to follow people automaticallly + free, all you have to do is RECORD the action on Imacros and replay it number of x times.
2016-04-21, 03:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-21, 04:01 PM by Nasriii.)
(2016-04-21, 03:19 PM)VRGuy Wrote:

pepeneo is right bro dont expect to be spoon fed only you can feed yourself!

Thanks Bro .. The Problem is I'm confused now .. I've try and try but no one lead that's why I wrote this thread .. Thanks again :)

(2016-04-21, 03:55 PM)Doge_ Wrote: facebook is not a good traffic source anymore if you only have a few accounts and you don't know how to spam the right way, you will only get your account locked,friend verify,id verify & banned. i suggest you try Instagram as a traffic source and OGAds as a Network.

OGads is a network that will give you a pre-made landingpage so all you have to do is promote it, then you can use instagram to promote the landing page you got from OGAds, you can follow,unfollow manually or with bots there is also there is also another way to follow people automaticallly + free, all you have to do is RECORD the action on Imacros and replay it number of x times.

Thanks Bro! . I've already Register in CPAGRIP But I will try this network . and I will search for this imacros action .. Thank u :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help which CPA network Easy Convertion lead?? warrensandre25 6 317 2017-09-27, 06:35 PM
Last Post: alwaysnewbie
  See my recent click with no lead for more CPA warrensandre25 7 208 2017-09-05, 04:45 PM
Last Post: warrensandre25
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 100 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  I clicked 525 and lead 0 in adworkmedia ppv popads wxp100 10 563 2017-04-22, 01:32 PM
Last Post: specz34
  May one day have my first lead ? punisher114 3 415 2017-04-18, 03:47 AM
Last Post: lizha11

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top