[Need Help] My Story - Youtube Instant Suspension.
2014-08-23, 05:17 PM,
Note: I am expecting Suggestion from Those Successful People who are already working with BlackHat nIche on YOUTUBE

The Whole Story of my Failure......But i don't want to GIVEUP.......Before i start again.....Tell me GOOD Working Procedure.

Hi ?

I am having Problem with Youtube Account's Instant Suspension. I am going to tell you the whole story then tell me where is the problem and suggest me how to play safe with YOUTUBE.

Couple of days ago i have found Upcoming Game i.e. (Call of Duty: Advance Warfare beta Keys). I just thought why not make VB app for this so i have created VB app for Beta Keys (Fake One :) ). Then i created Main HD Video with 720p for About 5 Minutes so that was my main Video. Then i spin that video and create 5 More videos from Main Video (Add Images in START and End of the video, Re-render using Software, Increase total video duration suppose Main is for 5 minute and other video will be for 5.30 Minutes.)

After Video and App Creation process complete then i create THREE PVA Youtube Accounts for my niche then i upload my first video to One Youtube Account with Properly Optimize TITLE , Description and TAGS (You can Find these things below my post) and i unlisted that video. Then i wait 24 hours before uploading second video on same Youtube Account. After 24 Hours i uploaded another video with different title and description in same account. After Youtube Finish Uploading Process then i refreshed that page and i was really shock to see My Account was Suspended ( keep in mind my previous video is still unlisted and i haven't boost my video yet). Then i close broswer and clear History through CCLeaner and Change VPN (Astrill VPN) IP and logged into other account which i created in start and same happens with them other two accounts was also deleted even i haven't uploaded any video to those accounts. What was that why other two accounts delete without any violation ? Even While Creating accounts i was changing IP, Clear History Continuously.

Moderators: Sorry Guys, I really don't know if it is the right section to post this type of questions. If i have posted in a wrong section please move it to correct Section.
2014-08-23, 05:23 PM,
There is a big chance that the IPs you used are blacklisted for previous abuse.

I used a VPN in the past for YT and every account I created through it was instantly suspended.

It's best to use private proxies or your normal connection if you have a dynamic IP.
2014-08-23, 11:35 PM,
I have tried VPS also but still same result :(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 129 9,998 6 hours ago
Last Post: adidam
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 3 146 8 hours ago
Last Post: adidam
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 598 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 125 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,650 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top