Need Help Monetizing My Instagram Accounts.
2016-08-18, 08:26 PM,
Hey there,

Just like the title said, I need help from someone who is expert in instagram marketing or know good about it to help me to monetize my accounts.

Currently the accounts are in Fitness and Women Clothing with 30K and 13K Followers respectively and engagement rate of 10% on both accounts.

So far i have tested CPA, Giveaways like iphones, Clothes, Shoes, CPI app installs.

- Custom LPS
- Direct Offers
- Clickbank products.

Everything i tried i failed the maximum i generated was like 2 clicks with over 2K likes per pic.

My accounts are complete whitehat, no fake followers, good engagement but i dont know why i am not generating clicks. This is the point where i need help.

So please guys let me know i need to earn some quick cash so i can invest better. By the way i used follow/unfollow method to gain followers.
2016-08-18, 08:48 PM,
I would recommend trying a black hat niche such as "Free Followers".
Depending on your network, they should provide a Follower LP.

I also run 2 stat accounts as well. If you are generating over 2k likes I would recommend selling shoutouts, you can make a decent amount of money on the side doing that as well.

If you are looking to invest I would recommend buying MP or FL and running around 20 accounts just to test it out till you get the hang of things. You will need to buy roughly 10 proxies if you are going to be running 20 accounts. I know many of my friends are making a killing right now, just remember never quit bro keep at it!
2016-08-19, 12:38 AM,
I have already made around $200 from one blackhat niche without proxies. I do have massplanner unlimited IG edition + extra module also. I am not noob into instagram but i don't know whats wrong, why people aren't clicking my links. I do get a very good engagement and if my niche is clothing and i am giving clothing stuff then it should convert but it isn't and that is the problem. I don't why.

I have tested out different LP's, made sure the link is not blocked on IG. The accounts are in good standing and are aged.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Verification Loop EnChanter 12 322 Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  What do you use for instagram ankariot 2 120 Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  How to Become Profitable W/ Shopify & Instagram Influencers IllmaticBars 2 212 2017-12-05, 04:27 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Any Free Way To Get Free Instagram Followers? shervin 8 461 2017-11-19, 12:56 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Review my Instagram landing page (Bonus 20 followers inside) rinaldohack 42 1,468 2017-11-10, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top