Need Help - Content Locker
2016-04-09, 04:25 AM,
Hi,
I've seen many of threads about content locker and sharing content
i'm seriously , and I want to start sharing my offers
I've account in CPAGRIP
I want to start with any niche which can help me to start
I've choose e-books but it's not worked because I don't where can I share these E-books

Please can people give me any strategy for a niche and promoting this posts
please help brothers ..
Thank you
2016-04-09, 06:14 AM,
Just saying. There are so much information on this forum and on google on how to get trafic and how to get started. Try to read 1-2 in-depht guides and you will have the basics around cpa and how to promote.
Then start playing around with things, and you will learn in no time.

Expect to get quick money with people spoonfeeding you, will only end up in wasting your own time and others.
There are no such thing as easy money.
2016-04-09, 01:31 PM,
(2016-04-09, 06:14 AM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Just saying. There are so much information on this forum and on google on how to get trafic and how to get started. Try to read 1-2 in-depht guides and you will have the basics around cpa and how to promote.

Expect to get quick money with people spoonfeeding you, will only end up in wasting your own time and others.
Thanks bro .. And the problem is i:'be read many of threads in this forum .. But the most of these threads is not completely strategy .. Can u suggest for me any posts?
2016-04-09, 03:05 PM,
(2016-04-09, 01:31 PM)Nasriii Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 06:14 AM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Just saying. There are so much information on this forum and on google on how to get trafic and how to get started. Try to read 1-2 in-depht guides and you will have the basics around cpa and how to promote.

Thanks bro .. And the problem is i:'be read many of threads in this forum .. But the most of these threads is not completely strategy .. Can u suggest for me any posts?

No, use the search function. First step to become a internet marketeer is to know how the internet works :)
2016-04-09, 05:18 PM,
(2016-04-09, 03:05 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 01:31 PM)Nasriii Wrote:

No, use the search function. First step to become a internet marketeer is to know how the internet works :)

Thanks bro .. But can you give me any exact threads .. Because I wanna to Work in content locker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 214 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 101 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 90 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  torrent' content locker Med Fd 2 89 2017-10-03, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 207 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top