Need Help
2015-12-12, 05:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-12, 05:26 AM by Required.)
Hello CPA Elites, I would like to come on here and explain my situation to you guys because this really is the only place I can call home.

For the past year and a half I got into a scene I'm not very proud of, a lot of drugs, girls and partying. I did all of this with my friend who is a girl, we were close friendship wise and sexually. Anyway the past couple months I have been extremely lost, I can't really focus on marketing or life the way I used to. My mind plays a lot of tricks with me, I end up over thinking a situation or thinking something incredibly low risk will happen to me. When I'm home alone I can't think straight and I resort to eating. When I'm not eating I'm out with my friend, it turned into an abusive relationship but it's the only time I feel calm.
I've done drugs, dropped out of school, and acted out sometimes when I had a psychotic break. I'm even addicted to cigarettes and a lot of things I am not proud of.

TLDR: Went from working out, healthy and mentally focused kid to paranoid lazy and lost.

I have nobody to really turn to except CPAElites, this is a place I could actively support and help individuals to make money.

If you are comfortable and in a good area, challenge yourself every day to get better. Never put yourself in a situation when you know you shouldn't be there anymore. Even if you think you are on top, always be aware of what could eventually happen.

I guess I'm posting this for anybody who'd like to help or any advice, I don't know.
Heres my skype: requiredhq
Latest Thanks - View all

today1991(2015-12-12 01:10 PM) MoneyCashers(2015-12-12 07:02 AM) 

repetition
2015-12-12, 05:32 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-14, 07:39 PM by MoneyCashers.)
After reading that I can't help but tell you this...

I don't know a perfect person... mistakes are a part of life... and I'm not just saying that... they are literally part of life...

And you will continue to make them...

But now the only question is... at what point will you try to be a better person then you were yesterday?

Because I don't care how low you are... you can grow you can CHANGE...

I don't think I've ever said this on here... but I was homeless for most of my teenage years... I did things I will regret for the rest of life... but do you want to know what I would have regretted more?

Living in it...

It was the hardest thing I ever had to do... but I moved on... :)

I wrote something a while back called the Dream you never had... I would suggest you read that.

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-The-Dream-You-Never-Had

I can't thank you enough for humbling yourself and asking for help... this is something I wish I would have done so many years ago :)

Remember mate: You’ll be remembered for the fears you defied not for the ones you harbored.

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

mantarochen(2015-12-12 12:10 PM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-12-12, 06:02 AM,
Find something you like and turn it into your passion.

Whether you make money or not! You need something to focus you, it might be playing an instrument it might be running a Business!

You need a passion, without a passion or a goal there is no meaning.

Find something to do that you enjoy, and get really into it!
2015-12-12, 12:12 PM,
(2015-12-12, 05:32 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote: After reading that I can't help but tell you this...

I don't know a perfect person... mistakes are a part of life... and I'm not just saying that... they are literally part of life...

And you will continue to make them...

But now the only question is... at what point will you try to be a better person then you were yesterday?

Because I don't care how low you are... you can grow you can CHANGE...

I don't think I've ever said this on here... but I was homeless for most of my teenage years... I did things I will regret for the rest of life... but do you want to know what I would have regretted more?

Living in it...

It was the hardest thing I ever had to do... but I moved on... :)

I wrote something a while back called the Dream you never had... I would suggest you read that.

/Thread-The-Dream-You-Never-Had

I can't thank you enough for humbling yourself and asking for help... this is something I wish I would have done so many years ago :)

I'll be on Skype all night if you need me buddy: Money.Cashers

Remember mate: You’ll be remembered for the fears you defied not for the ones you harbored.

~MoneyCashers

i always appreciate ur comments mate... even if i'm not the one who made this thread i like to see others help each other. never stop do so my friend :)

jonathan
2015-12-14, 07:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-14, 07:41 PM by MoneyCashers.)
(2015-12-12, 06:02 AM)moneyhero Wrote: Find something you like and turn it into your passion.

Whether you make money or not! You need something to focus you, it might be playing an instrument it might be running a Business!

You need a passion, without a passion or a goal there is no meaning.

Find something to do that you enjoy, and get really into it!

I couldn't agree with you more moneyhero... It remains imperative to maintain a true since of destiny in order to master this "struggle" we call life. Without this... no matter how much money you make you will surely end up leaving this earth a very poor soul indeed.

(2015-12-12, 12:12 PM)mantarochen Wrote: i always appreciate ur comments mate... even if i'm not the one who made this thread i like to see others help each other. never stop do so my friend :)

jonathan

I'm really just stating the facts of life... it doesn't have to be a lifelong struggle as long as you continue to understand why you keep waking up each morning.

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top