Need HELP
2014-04-27, 09:30 PM,
Can someone explain me how to do backlinks for my vids? I cant afford tool like GSA so I downloaded (here on forum) some software like Senuke xrc, NHSeo and I cant force them to make their job... I need someone to help me, to teach how to do it...
2014-04-27, 09:42 PM,
google some tutorials...don't forget to index your backlinks or they won't help you rank Smile

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-04-27, 09:53 PM,
is there free indexer?
2014-04-29, 05:10 PM,
If you are using a cr4cked version it is likely missing a lot of the functionality and platforms of the latest NHSEO (all of them are very out of date at this point) but if you want to see some guide videos on how to use it you can watch the Videos Guides or read some of the Written Guides on the support forum. I can't post links but the support forum is linked from the main website.

Some of what you see won't be applicable to the version you have but the basic control of the tool is the same.
2014-04-29, 07:55 PM,
Again, I've posted this before on another thread. It is much more ideal to learn about SEO itself first, which is quite complex as it is ever evolving. SEO tools aren't 1-click miracle softwares were you can instantly rank. Once you learn SEO, find out which tool could help you do tasks faster.

It's like using a calculator and not knowing what addition, subtraction and multiplication is in the first place.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top