Need GSA/SEO help
2014-12-16, 08:55 AM,
I have been building back links with GSA to my site for about 2 months now. I build article links and social bookmarks about 20 of each per day. I also started to make tier 2 links to them. Now my site is stuck on page 150 and so on and keeps going down. Is there anything i can do or should i start over with a new site? I'm new to SEO and trying new things out and GSA is all i have to work with for now. If you can give me any advice on why my sites are stuck like that and what i could do differently, I understand SEO is different for everyone but any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks.
2014-12-16, 04:46 PM,
(2014-12-16, 08:55 AM)NYNF Wrote: I have been building back links with GSA to my site for about 2 months now. I build article links and social bookmarks about 20 of each per day. I also started to make tier 2 links to them. Now my site is stuck on page 150 and so on and keeps going down. Is there anything i can do or should i start over with a new site? I'm new to SEO and trying new things out and GSA is all i have to work with for now. If you can give me any advice on why my sites are stuck like that and what i could do differently, I understand SEO is different for everyone but any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks.

If you are doing SEO for 2 months and you are stuck in infinity then just start a new website, since your SEO was too weak and lame. Your site is stuck due to a simple reason - links are too weak to even push you in top 100. Don't waste time because is not going up any time soon.
Latest Thanks - View all

NYNF(2014-12-17 05:29 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-12-19, 12:34 AM,
20 links a day wouldnt get you far in terms of GSA SER links since these are spammy links and thus have a lower power. Ramp it up, go and try to not set a limit then put some tier 2 links to let contextuals get indexed. You'll get there soon.
2014-12-24, 07:49 AM,
Looks like you are facing low authority/over-optization issue.

In other other words your links are too weak or you anchor text ratio is focused too much on the main keyword.
2015-01-03, 07:16 PM,
@OP: If I didn't get you wrong, you were pointing backlinks directly to your money site? If yes then don't expect the better suggestion than Night_Wolf.
2015-01-03, 11:28 PM,
(2014-12-16, 08:55 AM)NYNF Wrote: I have been building back links with GSA to my site for about 2 months now. I build article links and social bookmarks about 20 of each per day. I also started to make tier 2 links to them. Now my site is stuck on page 150 and so on and keeps going down. Is there anything i can do or should i start over with a new site? I'm new to SEO and trying new things out and GSA is all i have to work with for now. If you can give me any advice on why my sites are stuck like that and what i could do differently, I understand SEO is different for everyone but any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks.

20 Links per day as Tier 1 sounds fine but I would blast your Tier 2 + Tier 3 so that things start moving.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-01-04, 02:20 AM,

Thanks.

I think the reason why you are stuck is because of the type of links you have been making...

Have you check your links if they are indexed? If they are not indexed, then they are useless.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 255 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 317 Yesterday, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 5 119 2017-10-21, 11:17 PM
Last Post: carryminati
  [IMPORTANT] Heights of Negative SEO going Around Be Careful trafficbeast 1 128 2017-10-21, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 10 295 2017-10-19, 09:43 PM
Last Post: emirasor

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top