Need Answers From Experienced Earners
2015-03-03, 06:19 AM,
Hey there,

With all of the motivation threads that have been going on, I've finally decided to start my IM career. I'm currently a teenager still in high school, so it would be really cool to be able to earn so much at a young age.

Before I start, I have a few quick questions to ask.

-What network should I use? CPAGrip, CPALead, Sharecash? And why?
-What's better for me, whitehat or blackhat niches?
-How would I be able to find a whitehat niche/blackhat niche? Tools I should use?
-Since I'm only a teenager, should I create the account under my parent's name to receive the money? Or would it be fine if it was under my name? (USA)

Since I'm new to this, how/where do you guys recommend me to start? I don't mind earning nothing at all at first. I know IM takes time, and I'm willing to dedicate that time into it. I love seeing all of the motivation threads, and the journey from $0 to $100 a day. Hopefully, I would be like that one day. But as of now, I need a place to start, so can you guys help?

Thank you.
2015-03-03, 06:25 AM,
(2015-03-03, 06:19 AM)Fire Wrote: Before I start, I have a few quick questions to ask.

-How would I be able to find a whitehat niche/blackhat niche? Tools I should use?
-Since I'm only a teenager, should I create the account under my parent's name to receive the money? Or would it be fine if it was under my name? (USA)
1. Doesn't really depend. Select the one you like the most. After that you will do split-testing and see which network converts best for you(once you got enough traffic)
2. Whitehat, ofc. Both for you and the advertisers :)
3. Yep as far as i know you should use ur parents name.
2015-03-03, 07:34 AM,
(2015-03-03, 06:19 AM)Fire Wrote: Hey there,

With all of the motivation threads that have been going on, I've finally decided to start my IM career. I'm currently a teenager still in high school, so it would be really cool to be able to earn so much at a young age.

Before I start, I have a few quick questions to ask.

Since I'm new to this, how/where do you guys recommend me to start? I don't mind earning nothing at all at first. I know IM takes time, and I'm willing to dedicate that time into it. I love seeing all of the motivation threads, and the journey from $0 to $100 a day. Hopefully, I would be like that one day. But as of now, I need a place to start, so can you guys help?

Thank you.

Hello,

I like MaxBounty, the best. :)
Whitehat's the best, blackhat tools help. :)
YouTube and creative commons is the easiest way to earn money.
Optimize the video kws and descriptions and research kws first.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Lord Krafty
2015-03-03, 09:58 AM,
dont use your parents name , youre the one working for it, you might as well get the $ yourself

NA
2015-03-03, 10:42 AM,
I started CPA when im also a teenager and no prblems occurs. just put the right information and when they try to interview you always be honest and say what you really know and what you really want to do using their network.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-03-04, 06:48 AM,
(2015-03-03, 09:58 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: dont use your parents name , youre the one working for it, you might as well get the $ yourself

What if they ask for a TAX form to be filled in? I'm from the US.
2015-03-04, 11:35 AM,
(2015-03-04, 06:48 AM)Fire Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 09:58 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: dont use your parents name , youre the one working for it, you might as well get the $ yourself

I've been with AWM for about 3 years (since I was 16) and nothing has happed to me, even though I filled out my social security info. I was scared too but nothing has happened
2015-03-05, 03:42 AM,
(2015-03-04, 11:35 AM)christopherson Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 06:48 AM)Fire Wrote:

I've been with AWM for about 3 years (since I was 16) and nothing has happed to me, even though I filled out my social security info. I was scared too but nothing has happened

Aren't you required to fill out a tax form once you go pass a certain amount?
@Everyone If anyone else has tips for me, I'd appreciate if you could tell me. I plan on starting my journey in two days.
2015-03-06, 08:25 AM,
Can anyone else give me tips please?
2015-03-06, 08:29 AM,
How old are you I am from the USA too ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 234 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Searching for E-Commerce Answers Theoneandonly 5 255 2017-07-13, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Looking for an experienced US based Affiliate Manager | ViceOffers ViceOffers 0 202 2016-12-20, 07:39 AM
Last Post: ViceOffers
  Anyone Experienced ShareCash Earning Drop? peacemaker 6 1,023 2016-08-17, 04:55 PM
Last Post: peacemaker
  Experienced internet marketer trying content locking for the first time Erdman 5 963 2016-05-12, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Erdman

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top