Need Advice - should i quit my college?
2014-09-01, 08:34 PM,
I am currently doing B.Tech IT(3rd year) engineering and believe me it sucks. There is only theory and theory part which sucks more and a little basic practical part in programming languages like c, c++, java, html which i can understand easily. But the main thing is it takes all my time(8.30 a.m to 5.00 p.m) and in the remaining time college work!. Also the wages are also low in india, Everyone here wants to be an engineer! I am earning more than an engineer with IM. I cannot do IM with engineering, and now i have 10 backs because i was not able to study due to IM and i have no interest in these subjects and especially the electronics subjects and maths! It is really hard for me to study now. But as a backup i am also doing BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) from distance learning, i don't need to study in BCA bcoz of some approaches i will be passed. So if i quit BTech, yet i will get a BCA degree and will complete my graduation... and with BCA i will also collect certificates which will increase my chances of getting a good job(as a backup option) or i will also do MCA(Master of Computer Application)... I want your advice what should i do bcoz i am getting mad by thinking it again and again! totally confused!
2014-09-01, 08:37 PM,
I think you sould stick with colleage, IM is not very stable, specially the blackhat. But its up to you to decide
2014-09-01, 08:39 PM,
The only advice I could give you is that the only one that should decide what happens with your life is you.
It's your life so you should be taking the decisions, not someone else. Other people might evaluate the situation in a wrong way and give you some pretty bad advices while you can evaluate the situation a whole lot better.

Don't let yourself lead by others.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-09-03 05:13 AM) Trex(2014-09-01 08:49 PM) 
2014-09-01, 08:40 PM,
Yeah dude don't quit school.
2014-09-01, 09:19 PM,
(2014-09-01, 08:40 PM)tom804 Wrote: Yeah dude don't quit school.

I have completed my school, it's college... thanks for advice btw...
2014-09-01, 09:20 PM,
Well you have just one more year why are you even thinking of quitting? also distance education bca has no value. Moreover you dont need to study daily to clear, just concentrate in study holidays. I hope you are cashing out your IM money via paypal. Indian paypal system has more restrictions and think what will happen if Paypal is banned in india?

Think well and make right decisions afterall its your life

Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.
2014-09-01, 09:31 PM,
Same story like me bro
I am also from India studying MS-CIT and asked my parents that after finishing MS-CIT
Give me a year to do IM and for that year my plans are ready gonna do course on SEO,Email Marketing,Social Media Marketing and if I succeed (I knew that I am gonna be) I will stick to IM or If Not I will find a job and gonna live a normal life like everyone 9 to 5 job(I hate it).
And
When it comes to salary or wages in India it really sucks man. My sister finished Engineering from one of the best collage from Mumbai and her salary is 500$ months I mean after studing that hard for 19 years and What she gets 500$ month job(WTF)
I can earn that amount from just PPI.
So bro its one of the life turning decision of your life take your time think and then take your decision.
Latest Thanks - View all

Trex(2014-09-01 10:06 PM) 
2014-09-01, 09:35 PM,
Well my tip is if you're already going for 3 years, go for one more and finish it. I didn't get into college this year for the purpose of exploring CPA, and internet marketing in general and we'll see how that goes. But of course, it's up to you to decide for yourself.
2014-09-01, 10:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-01, 10:10 PM by Trex.)
(2014-09-01, 09:20 PM)davd01 Wrote: Well you have just one more year why are you even thinking of quitting? also distance education bca has no value. Moreover you dont need to study daily to clear, just concentrate in study holidays. I hope you are cashing out your IM money via paypal. Indian paypal system has more restrictions and think what will happen if Paypal is banned in india?

Think well and make right decisions afterall its your life

3rd year has just started previous month, it's not finished.
plus i have backs remainig to be cleared of 2nd year. so in total i have to study for 3 years. and now i have to study more to clear all backs.

I will do distance bca + certificates and MCA if I failed in IM...
I don't think paypal will be banned, also there is wire transfer option and other options.

(2014-09-01, 09:31 PM)Jayzzz Wrote: Same story like me bro
I am also from India studying MS-CIT and asked my parents that after finishing MS-CIT
Give me a year to do IM and for that year my plans are ready gonna do course on SEO,Email Marketing,Social Media Marketing and if I succeed (I knew that I am gonna be) I will stick to IM or If Not I will find a job and gonna live a normal life like everyone 9 to 5 job(I hate it).
And
When it comes to salary or wages in India it really sucks man. My sister finished Engineering from one of the best collage from Mumbai and her salary is 500$ months I mean after studing that hard for 19 years and What she gets 500$ month job(WTF)
I can earn that amount from just PPI.
So bro its one of the life turning decision of your life take your time think and then take your decision.

Same here bro, My brother did Btech in EC(electronics and communication) with nice college and passed with good % but no good jobs. There were jobs but which pays like 10-15K and was demanding 1 lakh before getting into job wtf!!? and finally my brother got a government job paying 18k per month, atleast government job is secured and safe than private jobs who can kick employees anytime and demand to work for full time!!
2014-09-02, 09:43 PM,
(2014-09-01, 10:04 PM)Trex Wrote: Same here bro, My brother did Btech in EC(electronics and communication) with nice college and passed with good % but no good jobs. There were jobs but which pays like 10-15K and was demanding 1 lakh before getting into job wtf!!? and finally my brother got a government job paying 18k per month, atleast government job is secured and safe than private jobs who can kick employees anytime and demand to work for full time!!

I would have suggested you not to quit college, but after reading this ^ the best advice i can give you is to ask your brother/family and then come up with a final decision.
Latest Thanks - View all

Trex(2014-09-02 11:52 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which college degree is best for a Internet Marketer ElitesCPABoss 19 557 2017-10-07, 12:53 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Do you guys have a college degree? flash_drive 15 237 2017-09-22, 11:31 PM
Last Post: mrtim
  Let's quit smoking grenadez 9 198 2017-07-13, 12:33 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Getting a tattoo - advice ? lingapalm 3 118 2017-07-11, 10:48 AM
Last Post: BigEarner
  Anyone else quit gaming to focus on IM lizha11 11 348 2017-07-09, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Yushin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB