Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Need Advice on Seo + Suggestions for hosting for BH sites
2019-05-25, 09:19 AM,
So I got these two websites I made on expired domains and both were on the same hosting. After three weeks of launching, sites was already ranking top #3. But unfortunately, after 10 days again, both sites went down and are now in page 3 or 4.

These didn't happen the same time as I didn't launch the two sites simultaneously. But, that was exactly how it happened to the two. I already have seek someone's opinion on the sites and he suggested that I change the sites' hosting.

So, I wanna ask your suggestions on hosting I could move the sites to. I'd like to move them to a separate hosting this year.

Also, if you have experienced this before or you got a better suggestion about what to do to the sites, kindly let me know.
2019-05-25, 11:14 AM,
If your sites are for BH-niche, then this is a normal situation.
When I did websites for BH-niches,
Some sites also ranked quickly on page 1-2 of search results.
And after that the sites disappeared from the search results fast.
At the same time, those sites that ranked poorly on page 3-4 - these sites lived much longer.

Are your sites for the same keywords? Is the content quite unique? Do you use seo stop words in text?
Сheck that nobody copied your content. When I checked my sites, I discovered that some people just copied pasted my content. Now I understand why my sites could disappear from search results.

And about hosting: Check Reverse IP Lookup, and see which sites are located on the same ip along with your sites.
Are there any BH-niche sites on the same IP?
If there are only white sites, then everything should be fine with hosting.

When I checked it, I realized that I have several sites with similar keywords on the same IP. Maybe Google catches in this way? I'm not sure, but who knows.