[Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site.
2017-08-04, 11:24 AM,
Hi, everybody.
I plan to use youtube comment link to drive traffic to my cpa contenlocking site( free gift card )
I have few question, hope you guys help me.
Basically, I will spam youtube comment with alink to my site on massive youtube videos and unlimited niches
_About comment: I want to know the best way to do that, Should I just spam direct link or use difference pre-lander for per comment? Or use blogspot, g+ page, google drive ...to redirect to my site.
_About channel: I will use many youtube channel to make comments so I want to know how I make and manage many youtube account, should I use proxy, how many account per proxy.

Actually, I have so many questions because I'm new with IM so hope you guys understand me and help me. Any advice can help me. Very appreciate and sorry for my english ^^.
2017-08-05, 12:48 AM,
Purchase/rent a bot, purchase aged accounts and when you comment make sure you change your comment time to time.
2017-08-05, 07:51 PM,
Hello mate,

You need to know next:
Youtube channel owners can create keyword blacklist.
So this means, they add free gift to their blacklist = you are ghosted.

Solution: F$R$E$E G>I>F>T CCAARRDD and related combinations

You cant pass with direct links, cpa networks links also risky, all google links = very huge risk.

Solution: use short links that others use and create like 10-20 not only 1 short link. So you can always use another short link when posting. You can also set redirect after few seconds from short link to > non google domains as blogspot g+ etc. Example: Short link > weebly.com, auto redirect to another page (your website) > cpa offer

I would suggest you to do this w/o any proxies etc, do job manually with using private browser when logging all accounts with single IP, this is how I do it w/o any problem.
Latest Thanks - View all

indiegos(2017-08-06 07:30 AM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-08-05, 08:04 PM,
Do like Watt said and also, do not spam too many comments with same ip/channel. Do max 2-3 comments per day then switch. Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-08-06, 03:53 AM,
well i recommend you to spin your comments, and yeah do what DrKent said. 2~3 comment is enough for 1 channel. if you got Yt Aged account. it was awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,062 2 hours ago
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 163 Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 219 Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 200 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,527 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top