Need A Partner...
2014-03-17, 05:09 PM,
Hello,

I've been doing some offline work and have a small list of clients who need apps, software and programming related work done for their businesses. I have no clue how to code so I decided to reach out to someone here who would like to partner with me on some projects. Here are some of the credentials I'm looking for:

- Must have experience creating, or have created apps before
- Must have experience creating, or have created software before

All projects will be split 50/50 when completed. All clients are in the US and are paying very good. For example I know of client who needs a software created and is willing to pay $1.2k for the software. Do the math that's $600 for you and $600 for me. If your willing to tackle projects like this and have the time shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
-deltyf

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2014-03-17, 09:32 PM,
LOL, seems like the coder would be getting screwed. 50% is far to much for a finders fee, but good luck.=)
Latest Thanks - View all

moneys(2014-03-17 10:31 PM) 
2014-03-17, 10:21 PM,
(2014-03-17, 05:09 PM)deltyf Wrote: Hello,

I've been doing some offline work and have a small list of clients who need apps, software and programming related work done for their businesses. I have no clue how to code so I decided to reach out to someone here who would like to partner with me on some projects. Here are some of the credentials I'm looking for:

- Must have experience creating, or have created apps before
- Must have experience creating, or have created software before

All projects will be split 50/50 when completed. All clients are in the US and are paying very good. For example I know of client who needs a software created and is willing to pay $1.2k for the software. Do the math that's $600 for you and $600 for me. If your willing to tackle projects like this and have the time shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
-deltyf

Hi,

We are a company here doing Mobile and Web Application development from last 2 year and have a great experience in mobile app development and have created many applications.
We develop in Androind,iOS,Windows
I am really interested in your offer and would like to talk to you more about that.
Please let me know when you are Free to talk about it.

Lets make some money together.

I am sure your clients would never be disappointed by the quality of services that we would provide.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Thanks
Killer

[Image: FtwuQgr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 123 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker
  Need JV Partner cpaearner 2 140 2017-08-22, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  I'm French and have experience, looking for a US partner who can invest Jeff Hanneman 7 511 2017-08-09, 05:45 AM
Last Post: randomblackguy
  Looking for partner / adwords - Fb ads sloyen93380 11 606 2017-08-08, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 501st
  Venetx LLC (Hosting Business) ~ Looking for a Partner/ Investor ? VenetxLLC 7 475 2017-07-23, 08:07 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top