[NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions
2017-07-14, 02:23 PM,
For everyone that lives in Holland/The Netherlands.

I have some earnings from OGads and i'm being paid via Paypal. I believe Dutch law does not track PayPal payments as of right now right?
I'm doing IM after work and still have a normal daytime job to pay the taxes. Do I need to tell my earnings to the "belastingdienst"? Will I risk being prosecuted if I don't, or is there a maximum amount I can make without needing to do taxes?

Also, what If you are paid in Bitcoins from a network. Does the government track that?

When does tracking start, when you are paid via the bank?
Would love to talk to someone about this over Skype that comes from Holland.
2017-07-14, 03:17 PM,
Ehm personally i don't pay since i am under 18 i don't know how to pay for it.
add me on skype: thedutchlegend1 if you need to chat.
2017-07-14, 03:43 PM,
Normally, if you get over 2500€ on paypal, they ask for some documents for tax. Also how old are you? and how much do you earn monthly?
2017-07-14, 04:26 PM,
Thanks for the help and answers.

But is that €2500 about the accumulation of money over a period of time, or does it need to be on your pp account at that moment?

The issue is that I've spent so much of my own money from my current normal job into IM that I have nothing left and I am only buying things with my PP acc.
I never go over €2500 in total, I will go over €2500 in earnings accumulated over time though.

Thanks.
2017-07-14, 04:40 PM,
(2017-07-14, 04:26 PM)Moonlight_ Wrote: Thanks for the help and answers.

But is that €2500 about the accumulation of money over a period of time, or does it need to be on your pp account at that moment?

The issue is that I've spent so much of my own money from my current normal job into IM that I have nothing left and I am only buying things with my PP acc.
I never go over €2500 in total, I will go over €2500 in earnings accumulated over time though.

Thanks.

when you earn 2500 overtime you will get that message then you have to verify yourself.
2017-07-14, 04:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-14, 05:47 PM by Mr. Tokyo.)
By law, you are obligated to pay revenue tax (21% omzetbelasting) when applicable (usually every 3 months) and income tax (inkomstenbelasting) at the end of every tax year for every profit you make (between 36.55% and 52% percent based on your total income). Even if organizations do not report anything to your country, you're still obligated to have your administration on point.

If you don't report anything and they find out, they will send someone to audit your administration to conclude if you're really evading tax (belastingontduiking) and if it appears to be so, you're in big trouble because the tax guys in NL do not fuck around when they're suspicious of something. They'll estimate how much tax you owe them, and you'll get a hefty fine on top of that and they don't care whether you still have the money or not.

This all only applies when you're a registered business. If not, you must register because you've been participating in the economy for commercial purposes. I'm not sure if you could substract all costs you made with your unregistered business. And age does not matter. You could be 6 years old and make a killing, they still want what's theirs. They want to know about every dollar that's going out and coming in from businesses operating in their country.

I'm not sure, but I think PayPal reports to NL if you have more than 10k in transactions coming in.

Also if you're only making like 300 EUR extra a year, it's they won't force you to register for such a small amount. So then you can just specify this as "overige werkzaamheden" when you do your income tax report.
2017-07-14, 05:46 PM,
Thanks for the answers again guys!

It alls sounds very complicated and I think that I need to talk to an accountant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,824 2017-12-14, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 118 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 277 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 243 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Few words in Dutch need to translate Who? 3 168 2017-08-13, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Bazingaa

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB