NICHE PACKS | Landing Page + HQ Video PROOF | UPDATED!! MANY NEW NICHEPACKS
2014-06-02, 01:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-26, 01:33 AM by Pachu.)
GO TO THE NEW VERSION OF THIS SERVICE, BETTER THAN EVER. CLICK HERE!!

DISCOUNTS ON BULK ORDERS (4 OR MORE), DON'T LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY!

People, now YT is cool again, unlisted method's power has been GREATLY DECREASED which is really good becouse you can rank your videos in the slow way (adding HR views, likes, comments, social signals) and your video will stay in the first page for a lot of time and will gain age! No more waves of 301+ videos deranking yours, no more waves of flagges, finally YT has become a more serious field!

Don't lose your opportunity, rank these videos and you'll BANK.

[Image: J8BwEEN.jpg]

Important:
Please read the F.A.Q. and if you have any question post it on the thread. My skype is for ordering purposes only!
Leave your questions here in the thread

Hi Everyone!

Are you needing some fast Cash? Then CPA/PPD+YT is the way to go!

We all know how profitable CPA/PPD can be, but sometimes people just struggle on building a convicing landing page, or a convincing video that could turn your content locker in a cash machine. Well, those problems now are forever GONE.

Today i'm bringing to you ready made CPA NICHE PACKS which contain:
An awesome Landing Page with an integrated "on-page generator" PLUS a kickass video showing unbeatable proof!

Maybe you’re asking yourself: “Proof of what?” Well my dear friend, these Niche Packs are all about popular game currencies generators, games with MILLIONS of monthly users, about currencies that EVERYONE is looking for. Otherwise, how can this be profitable then? Targeting niches with mass amount of audience is the KEY. And giving them a video showing the magic of a tool that works, converts this stupid key into $$$ :D

So, after purchasing any of these Niche Packs you won't need ANY other thing (OBVIUSLY, you’ll need a CPA/PPD account duh), just upload the landing page to a hosting, and the video to Youtube/Dailymotion/Vimeo or wherever you want and start posting your links on Facebook or ranking the video with the packages of this section, or just post it on the Niche fanpage on Facebook (good method).

You don't need any fake Visual Basic application like the average of YT BH marketers use, you wan’t to be above that people. The landing page already has the tool integrated, something that will make your leads, sorry your audience *wing*, TRUST even more since they don't have to download ANYTHING!

Nowadays people is really afraid of dowloading exe files or game “generators” or game “hacks” becouse of the virus infection risk it involves. And that is a fact that can really hurt your Conversion Rate. But my friend, forget about that, becouse it won’t happen to you with these Niche Packs, since everything is web based = higher CR%

The video shows PROOF IN REAL TIME, edited BY ME the BEST POSSIBLE WAY, using Camtasia Studio, Corel and Sony Vegas, pixel by pixel, millisecond timing, IMPOSIBLE to notice the editing. You will really see a working generator, i even believe it myself sometimes!

Another big problem that we, the YT marketers who focus on QUALITY rather than quantity, suffer is getting our HQ quality videos stolen by some kinky rats. But that is another overcome problem buddy, since i watermark the videos in different ways, giving you all the rights on the on-page generator and video.
Let me explain you how: the video shows the domain of your landing page/website on the nav bar and it contains subtitles with messages like “Only from+yourdomain” making it UNSTEALABLE BY THE COMPETENCE. Watermarks are EXTREMELY DIFFICULT (for not saying impossible) to get, so if they still do it, they'll be driving traffic to your content locker.

Once someone places a niche pack order, i proceed editing the video and re-rendering it again with the needed domain watermarks (domain provided by the buyer obviusly). That way you'll have your bulletproof video, [b]unstealable
, just the way we like it (:

Most of the times, you're going to find Facebook/Android/iOS/Online Browser Games niches here, since those are the niches i’m able to record easier (becouse I don’t have to download heavy games for just recording purposes), all with a range of 1-10+Million monthly players (HUGE AUDIENCE). Imagine if you manage to drive just 1% of those players to your on page generator/video? Sounds like a dream right?

After continuing, time to demos.

Landing page demo
((this is the landing page general model, it contains the on page generator, niche logo, and article about the niche and the hack, and an embedded video of the niche game gameplay so you can change it later for your own uploaded video))
Video Demo
(video is insanely watermarked with "cpaelites" in order to protect it from stealers, since "Clash of Clans" is one of the niches being sold, you won't receive it like that.)

[Image: AdFtaxB.png]
Price: 30$

I've also written a DETAILED PDF about how placing your content locker (which is included of course). I included 5 specific examples using these networks:

•CPAGrip
•CPALead
•Sharecash
•Fileice
•AWM

Available Niches Below
I'm not giving out niche names for protection purposes. However, i've included details about results on YT, and competition and monthly searches on Google, using Keyword Planner Tool. Also, i wrote how many monthly users these games have, stats that i got from Facebook and Google Play Store (i'm going to include FB stats mostly, since it stores a bigger amount of games info)

Niche number 1
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 160k results | 450k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 139k results| 201k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
10Million+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 2
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: less than 10k results | 2900 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: less than 10k results | 2900 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
5Million+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 3
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 18k results | 4.4k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheat" in youtube: 11k results| 1k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
1Million+ Monthly Users (Facebook Check)

Niche number 4
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: less than 3k results | 1000 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: less than 3k results | 5400 Monthly Searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
1Million+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 5
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 5.8k results | 1.4k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheat" in youtube: 4.9k results| 1k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 6
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 30k results | 60k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 33k results| 90k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 7
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 7k results | 18k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 6k results| 22k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 8
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 28k results | 74k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 28k results| 14k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 9
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 66k results | 33k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 80k results| 33k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 10
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 866 results | 480 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 1.9k results| 1.6k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 11
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 97k results | 14k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheat" in youtube: 97k results| 3.6k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
5Million+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 12
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 151k results | 110k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 160k results| 49k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 13
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 37k results | 12k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 34k results| 27k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 14
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 64k results | 33k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 59k results| 12k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 15
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 12k results | 9.9k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 8k results| 2.5k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
100k+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 16
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 32k results | 12k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheat" in youtube: 22.5k results| 1.3k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
500k+ Monthly Users (Facebook check
)

Niche number 17
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 38k results | 8.8k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 33k results| 18k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
1M+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 18
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 30k results | 18k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 32k results| 18k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
1M+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 19
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 47k results | 40k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 42k results| 22k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
100+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

****UPDATED 25/03/2015****

Niche number 20
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 5.1k results | 2.9k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 3.6k results| 880 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 21
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 4.1k results | 2.9k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 3.8k results| 27k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
10M+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 22
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 5.2k results | 480 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheat" in youtube: 3.7k results| 100 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 23
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 33k results | 18k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 48k results| 8.1k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

****UPDATED 25/04/2015****

Niche number 24
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 15k results | 6.6 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheat" in youtube: 17k results| 12.1k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
10M+ Monthly Users (Facebook check)

Niche number 25
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 23k results | 10k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 8.8k results| 3k monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)

Niche number 26
keyword: "niche+hack" in youtube: 2.7kresults | 600 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner Check)
keyword: "niche+cheats" in youtube: 1.5k results| 110 monthly searches, low competition (KW Planner check)
5M+ players (Google Store check)

More Packs comming soon

F.A.Q

¿What do i need to provide before receiving my chosen niche pack?

You need to provide:
-Your payment
-Domain where you're going to allocate the landing page (so i can properly watermark the video)
You're going to receive the niche name for purchasing/getting a domain only after i confirm i received your payment, which i usually instantly do. Please, i beg you to be quick when giving me the domain, so i can start and finish your order as soon as possible.

¿How much will it take to get my niche pack?

Less than 2 days (it takes a bit of time becouse i have to re-edit the video with your stuff, render it, and upload to zippyshare). If i have few orders, you'll have it in a couple hours most of the times.

¿What types of niches are these?

Game niches, mostly facebook and android/ios games with massive amounts of players. I don't make shitty niches, i provide niches with massive audience.

¿Can i order custom niches?

Yes, you can. But remember 2 things:

• A niche pack includes VIDEO+LANDING PAGE, you can't order a single LP or a single Video.
• Remember that i won’t download heavy games just for doing a niche pack (for example, a niche pack for League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Call of Dutty MW3, etc). So if you want to order a custom niche pack, you must target Facebook games or Android/iOS games

"This sucks, other people will have my stuff too"

Well, every video will be unique since it is going to be watermarked with your domain in many possible ways. I deliver everything in a way that will prevent getting your stuff stolen. And if someone dares to get your video don't worry, watermarks are almost impossible to hide, they'll be driving traffic to your content locker. About competition, this is a race buddy. As in every service, there are customers who take action and promote what they buy, and people that actually end doing nothing. I’m releasing niche packs all weeks, so if you are the first one comming when i release a niche pack and you buy it, you’ll have advantage over the other later customers buying it. But if you don’t take action, it doesn’t really matter. There are lot of video plataforms to rank in, social networks, social media, FB, twitter, google, etc. Other people having similar thing is nothing if you really care about earning money. Internet is full of CPA Marketers, however every day people joins the market and become successful regardless of that. It all depends on your own working form.

"I have another question that isn't replied here in F.A.Q"

Feel free to ask anything you desire here in the thread. (:

Refunds:
Once i started your order and i gave you the niche name, no refunds are allowed. If you already knew the niche, or you suspect you know what’s the name of the niche pack #X, you better check well the competition of the niche u suspect it is. If you already knew or had a landing page for the niche pack u ordered, i’m really sorry. Anyway, you’ll get a better one, and with a video ;)

Disclaimer:if you order a CUSTOM niche pack (custom means that you are ordering a niche that you found, or you like, or anything you suggest) you agree and give me all the rights to post the same niche pack here for sale, with its hidden name and its respective competition details….

[Image: zRxfyQl.jpg]

Latest Thanks - View all

smithzzz777(2015-09-28 04:20 PM) Vlad97(2015-06-01 04:59 PM) evilbaby(2015-04-19 06:49 PM) furkan28tr(2015-03-28 06:02 PM) t0ma(2014-12-05 08:38 PM) thienhoang2014(2014-11-27 09:03 PM) smarko22(2014-11-19 11:24 PM) vendzio(2014-11-02 03:58 PM) destroyeur(2014-08-20 10:48 PM) username447(2014-08-19 04:31 PM) fanta94(2014-07-02 07:29 AM) 

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-06-03, 01:37 AM,
Pm me your skype, interested in a package.
2014-06-03, 01:42 AM,
Do you give any review ?
If you give i am interested ;)
2014-06-03, 01:47 AM,
(2014-06-03, 01:42 AM)moro1991 Wrote: Do you give any review ?
If you give i am interested ;)

Well, now you say it.. updated the thread with a review copy available, check at the bottom of it.

Hire service here
2014-06-03, 03:03 AM,
Looks interesting, may be interested in an unsaturated niche.
2014-06-03, 03:17 AM,
can you do proof on french language?
2014-06-03, 03:21 AM,
(2014-06-03, 03:03 AM)Cyber CEO Wrote: Looks interesting, may be interested in an unsaturated niche.

Sure, give me a call on skype if you have any question

(2014-06-03, 03:17 AM)Penumbra Wrote: can you do proof on french language?

No, sorry, I don't speak french

F.A.Q. ADDED (:

Hire service here
2014-06-03, 04:06 AM,
Is there a package price to buy all 4 niche packs?

What do I do for a living? I chase Paper! What the f#$% do you do?
[Image: sig.gif]
2014-06-03, 04:11 AM,
(2014-06-03, 04:06 AM)XDigital Wrote: Is there a package price to buy all 4 niche packs?

No at the moment, becouse i'll get A LOT more niches. I'll try to make atleast 1 package per week.

Hire service here
2014-06-03, 04:25 AM,
(2014-06-03, 04:11 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 04:06 AM)XDigital Wrote: Is there a package price to buy all 4 niche packs?

No at the moment, becouse i'll get A LOT more niches. I'll try to make atleast 1 package per week.

Okay. Would be awesome to not have to spend $120 for all 4 niches. But thats for my own benefit CoolCool No worries.

Next question. Are these Blogger ready? Or will we need our own hosting and domain?
Latest Thanks - View all

koksart(2014-10-22 08:35 PM) 

What do I do for a living? I chase Paper! What the f#$% do you do?
[Image: sig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HQ] Youtube Comment / Upvote Shop [Personal Channels] [+Drip-Feed] [+Custom] YTComments 17 1,070 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Last Post: YTComments
  JUST LAUNCHED [HQ] PS Store - Landing Page ramifenili 26 1,387 Yesterday, 05:03 AM
Last Post: ramifenili
  SUPER SELLER ❤ Unique HQ Lockers ❤ Custom made ❤ Launch offer: Only 5$/locker TheGreatDane 5 108 Yesterday, 04:58 AM
Last Post: TheGreatDane
  SUPER SELLER Luddzo's Custom Landing Pages – $150 – FAKE LIVE CHAT, OFFER INSTRUCTIONS, FB COMM... Luddzo 46 2,955 Yesterday, 04:13 AM
Last Post: TrendSetterz
  BEST DEAL High Quality Instagram Followers, Likes & Video Views lovelyservices 9 508 2017-10-20, 11:25 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top