(NEWBIE) First eBook thread design
2014-07-19, 01:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-19, 01:30 AM by Kaninomayn.)
This is not made for someone, I just felt like I wanted to see if I could make an alright thread design.
I feel like it is pretty good for me since it was my first time I ever created a thread design.

Feedback and tips to improvement is much appreciate
Remember to take in note that I'm very new with graphics designing :)

[Image: YRMTEXA.png]
2014-07-19, 02:15 AM,
"Remember to take in note that I'm very new with graphics designing :)"
yes we can see it, is it Paint? Paint is a really good software for expert designer, Paint is one of the software that most SEO expert use ( Matt Cutts always use SEO ).
Just want to suggest you to download it.
http://www.getpaint.net/
Cool
(Sarcasm)
2014-07-19, 02:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-19, 02:21 AM by X00.)
(2014-07-19, 02:15 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: "Remember to take in note that I'm very new with graphics designing :)"
yes we can see it, is it Paint? Paint is a really good software for expert designer, Paint is one of the software that most SEO expert use ( Matt Cutts always use SEO ).
/
Cool
(Sarcasm)

Sorry, not to insult you. I'm sure the OP is someone who wants to learn it and just waits for constructive suggestions and not for something like your childish sarcasm. :-)

Edit (1):
To you, young designer. Keep on going. You almost got it. Just keep playing with Photoshop's effects/layer effects. If you're going to use them more decent it could look good. :-)
2014-07-19, 02:27 AM,
(2014-07-19, 02:15 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: "Remember to take in note that I'm very new with graphics designing :)"
/
Cool
(Sarcasm)

No I use Adobe photoshop CSS
Got anything to say? :)
2014-07-19, 02:29 AM,
(2014-07-19, 02:20 AM)x00srch Wrote:
/
Cool
(Sarcasm)

Sorry, not to insult you. I'm sure the OP is someone who wants to learn it and just waits for constructive suggestions and not for something like your childish sarcasm. :-)

Edit (1):
To you, young designer. Keep on going. You almost got it. Just keep playing with Photoshop's effects/layer effects. If you're going to use them more decent it could look good. :-)
If it were me, I would have preferred the healthy sarcasm that probably should address me to try to be "better" for have better comment.
World is good because is different! Smile
(That would be my reply to OP's one that would say the = things you say probably, I may just accept that the way I use sarcasm is not so accepted here)

To OP: I have a friend that use Photoshop from 8 Years ( check here some of his work) https://www.youtube.com/user/VersusArtsTV/videos

How he learnt? Fail fail fail merge merge merge and learn the basic, after continue to try after you'll win Nerd
2014-07-19, 02:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-19, 02:59 AM by Kaninomayn.)
(2014-07-19, 02:29 AM)klaatu97 Wrote:
/
Cool
(Sarcasm)

Edit (1):
If it were me, I would have preferred the healthy sarcasm that probably should address me to try to be "better" for have better comment.
(That would be my reply to OP's one that would say the = things you say probably, I may just accept that the way I use sarcasm is not so accepted here)

To OP: I have a friend that use Photoshop from 8 Years ( check here some of his work) /user/VersusArtsTV/videos

How he learnt? Fail fail fail merge merge merge and learn the basic, after continue to try after you'll win Nerd

That is sick man
give him a heads up from me

(2014-07-19, 02:29 AM)klaatu97 Wrote:
/
Cool
(Sarcasm)

Edit (1):

To OP: I have a friend that use Photoshop from 8 Years ( check here some of his work) /user/VersusArtsTV/videos

That is sick man
give him a heads up from me
2014-07-19, 03:09 AM,
Nice and clean, Could use some texture though, The plain white background makes it look boring.
(in my opinion)

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-19, 03:28 AM,
(2014-07-19, 03:09 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Nice and clean, Could use some texture though, The plain white background makes it look boring.
(in my opinion)

Yeah I agree with you.
Thanks for your opinion :)

Will do that in future
2014-07-19, 04:41 AM,
as DP said remove the white background make the prices little more visible and be careful with the spellings "gurantee" and "vesion". As its a ebook thread design, try to add ebook cover in your thread. Anyway its OK for a newbie designer

Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] How To Generate Web Design Assets In Photoshop With Just One Click cindy2145 0 427 2017-04-30, 03:06 AM
Last Post: cindy2145
  [GET] FREE Logo , Design's, Thems etc.. TEMPLATES FOR A WEBSITE TheDutchLegend 14 3,836 2016-02-22, 11:25 PM
Last Post: evasivesteel
  Is there a template that would facilitate for my landing page design idea? Blastoise 4 1,407 2016-02-11, 08:17 AM
Last Post: krmr
  Start design your WEB as Pro cevor 2 845 2015-10-22, 11:41 PM
Last Post: cevor
  [Newbie Friendly] HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS HawkEye 1 583 2015-06-03, 12:42 AM
Last Post: lce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top