NEW AWM FEATURES - BETTER PERFORMANCE - HIGHER EPCs - MORE OPTIONS!
2015-09-29, 04:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-08, 11:39 PM by HawkEye.)
Hi Elites!

It's been a while since we have updated the AWM group here but we want to take a renewed interest in our activity on CPA Elites!

We've been working hard over the past few months to roll out new features and templates that will greatly improve performance! We've already received great feedback on the new updates and would encourage any publishers reading this to please feel free to share your feedback with us as well!

Here's Whats New!

Mobile Lockers 2.0!
This past weekend we launched a new version of our mobile lockers that is already greatly boosting mobile performance. The new mobile lockers feature a better layout for campaigns with an offer image preview, improved auto translation, and a more flexible platform with custom CSS/HTML functionality. Our version 2.0 mobile lockers have already been enabled for all accounts and on average, we're seeing a 5%-20% increase in mobile performance. You can adjust your lockers to revert to the older theme if you wish as well as update some new options for the version 2.0 mobile lockers!

8 New Link Locker Templates with CSS/HTML Flexibility!
8 new modern Link Locker templates recently launched that can be fully customized! They join our collection of over 18 bootstrap templates that can be fully customized. Edit the template's CSS/HTML and over 60 options and settings! We're already seeing great results with the new templates and if you prefer to create your own template then you can do that as well!

New CDN Optimized Short Domains!
Improve performance internationally with our new CDN optimized short domains that shorten load times for international traffic in every corner of the world! All domains that serve our monetization tools are now CDN optimized and we recently added 7 new short domains for the locker tools!

Improved Translation Functionality
All of our monetization tools and lockers have been upgraded with better auto translation functionality to improve performance in international markets! All templates and tools will now automatically be fully translated in the user's local language.

Link Lockers Offer Pop Up Modal
Link Lockers now have the option for offers to display in a pop up modal with helpful instructions that are auto translated for the user's local language. The previous default style was to display the offers within the page but this new format seems to work better for files and downloads. The option can be adjusted to the new modal pop up style or the older style which embeds offers within the page once the user clicks the action (download) button. Split test the options and see which setting works best for your traffic!

Live AWM Community Stats Board
We are also excited to release a live community stats board where publishers can share their current performance stats and view stats from other publishers! Stats are auto posted every 10 minutes with your stats showing an average of once every 2 hours automatically. You can also manually post your stats every 10 minutes! By default your community "handle" will be anonymous but you can update it at any time on your account details! Visit the Dashboard to view the stats board in action!

More new features and updates are on the way! If you haven't tested us recently, we'd love to have you split test your traffic with us and see how it performs with your current network!

Also feel free to reach out to us whenever you have a question or need any assistance with optimizing campaigns, landing pages, etc.

Sincerely,
AWM

CPA Affiliate Network & Content Locking Solutions

AdWork Media » Earn More From Your Traffic!

[Image: T7r1Oms.png]
2015-09-29, 05:53 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-29, 05:54 PM by Heraclitus.)
I like all of the features except the earnings auto-posting. I find it very annoying that's in the middle of the dashboard and with an intense black. I love seeing other people's statistics but not like that, put it on the bottom, or bellow the earnings mini-report. Apart from that I love all other features!

Edit: I also suggest you use the same dark grey you use for the logo background for the chat frame!
Latest Thanks - View all

AdWork Media(2015-09-29 10:34 PM) 
2015-09-29, 06:07 PM,
Last year I tried to register in your network unfortunately all I get on my email was a rejected response.

Grin
2015-09-29, 10:35 PM,
(2015-09-29, 05:53 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: I like all of the features except the earnings auto-posting. I find it very annoying that's in the middle of the dashboard and with an intense black. I love seeing other people's statistics but not like that, put it on the bottom, or bellow the earnings mini-report. Apart from that I love all other features!

Edit: I also suggest you use the same dark grey you use for the logo background for the chat frame!

Thanks for the input! This was the beta design while we fix some of the kinks in the code, we will update the design shortly!!!

(2015-09-29, 06:07 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: Last year I tried to register in your network unfortunately all I get on my email was a rejected response.

Grin

What was your email? Can you please send me a PM and I will double check your account signup and see if we can get you approved?

CPA Affiliate Network & Content Locking Solutions

AdWork Media » Earn More From Your Traffic!

[Image: T7r1Oms.png]
2015-09-29, 11:50 PM,
(2015-09-29, 06:07 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: Last year I tried to register in your network unfortunately all I get on my email was a rejected response.

Grin

Don't give up! Explain how you are going to use them as a network and they will accept you :Smile:
Latest Thanks - View all

AdWork Media(2015-09-30 07:26 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-09-30, 01:18 AM,
I love AdWork Media. All of these are great features. Been using AWM for years so far and only good experiences with them.
Latest Thanks - View all

AdWork Media(2015-09-30 07:26 AM) 
2016-02-26, 09:29 AM,