[NEEDED] SOME ADVICES
2014-10-20, 05:31 PM,
Hey guys, 'sup? I hope you're all doing OK!

So, I'm in confusion, don't know what to do/where to go next. I'll explain my current situation and if you can, give me an advice, or at least, tell me what you'd do.

I'm a student, studying at uni, but everything's shitty here (which is pretty much crap, the faculty I'm studying on is not related to business in any way, just getting a degree to make parents happy, duh), I missed 2 years, so it'll take me another 3 years to graduate. I've recently started to earn some money through IM, not too much, but enough to get by. I love this business and want to make it part of my life. That's the kind of situation I'm in and I want to decide what to do next.

1.) Stay where I am, finish my uni (which won't take time at all, I pass only exams, not needed to attend lectures and stuff) and become full-time IMer, build business and make sh$tloads of money. I know I have potential...

2.) Drop out of this uni and go abroad for studies, experience the world and work IM part time (like 6 hrs/day).

Now, I know it depends on my will and you can't decide for me, but... I wanna go abroad at some point to live there for a few years.. on the other hand, if I do that, it'll take a lot of my precious time and that won't do any good to my business.

What would you do? Put all your time/effort into business first, then go traveling and stuff or would you go abroad now and work part-time IM?

I'm leaning towards sticking to my business for now...

Your choice/advice?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  advise needed for making paypal account? Erbil 7 1,424 2016-11-14, 11:36 AM
Last Post: johnspeed
  Small help needed cpacrusher 6 403 2015-10-26, 05:49 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Heartbroken Here - Any advices for meh ? Airborne 19 1,120 2015-01-24, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Airborne
  [URGENT ADVICE NEEDED] FRIEND W/ SUICIDAL THOUGHTS Jaysamuel 10 834 2014-07-15, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Jaysamuel
  Wordpress suggestion needed ImAlanas 5 435 2014-01-05, 05:45 PM
Last Post: ImAlanas

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top