NEED website designer, graphics designer and social media marketer
2019-01-07, 02:16 PM,
Hi All,

Hope you are all doing good.. First of all i want to wish you all a very happy new year and may god bring tons of cash, health and joy to you and your family.

I am looking for website designer, graphics designer and social media marketer. Who can work on multiple orders on very cheap rates. I will easily bring more than 50+ orders in 2 months. I have a plan ready with me all i want is a team.

I'm into IM for more than 5 years. now i have registered a firm in india and wants to Sell web, app design, graphics and social media service.

So If you own a company or a independent freelance do let me know. I can pay you on per project basis or hire you on salary.

Thanks,
Share This Thread :

2019-01-07, 04:49 PM,
What is your pay like? Post a ballpark figure here.

Do you have a portfolio of clients?

Hard Work Pays!
2019-01-08, 12:56 PM,
Added you on skype, dude.
2019-01-08, 05:13 PM,
My company will be targeting Small business like interior designers, photographers, clothing shops, fitness or yoga center, Social Work Professional Organizations, restaurants, bakery, or a coffee shop, resorts, Caterer, hotels, jewelers shops, saloons, event management firm, property development firm, hospitals, lawyers, CA, educational institute (tuition) , colleges, Print Shop, daycare center, doggy daycare, boarding, or pet grooming business.

I have dedicated marketing and advertising budget for renting hoarding, multiplex, tv ads in my city and buying google ads, facebook ads. Im targeting total population of 2.5 million in my 2 districts.

In order to get website done in cheap rates. We our self will finalize 5 theme designs for each niche business. Each theme must have multiple color options.