Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

(NEED HELP[badly]) Expert Marketer, Newbie to CPA
2019-10-21, 10:44 PM,
I have created a beautiful funnel. I'm currently using it to push traffic to survey offers and in its beginning stages it has the potential to 3x investment. In fact, this AUTOMATED funnel is pretty much so good that I can get people who opt in to do 2-5 offers for me. It's currently targeted at survey offers, but I could possibly convert it to BizOpp or other related niches. I get about 50 opt-ins a day on AUTOPILOT. At $1 per offer, you can do the math and see how much this has the potential to make.

But I'm making NOTHING. This is because I can't find a good network. MaxBounty is perfect for me, but I need to cash out by Nov 7 and they have me on Net 15. This means I wouldn't get paid until Nov 15. I need to be paid Nov. 7.

If they had some way I could bring enough traffic or prove that my traffic converts this would solve all of my issues. They don't. So I looked at other networks. I contacted m4trix, they're responding slowly. So is LosPollos. These networks are looking for high producing affiliates, but they're being so slow about signing me on.

For some reason, there is no active CPA subreddit. I can't find any CPA people to network and discuss things with. So I've come here. I need someone to simply find me a network that will offer me Net 7 payment and has some sort of survey/BizOpp CPL offer. I'll do whatever it takes to verify that my traffic is converting. You find me a network I'll send you free traffic MYSELF. Any affiliate managers you know of that could make something like this happen for me, let me know. It's insane that I have to pitch this, I'm making them money, but I don't care. Also, if there's some sort of list of net7 affiliate networks that exists, please let me know about it.