[NEED HELP] How they do this?
2014-04-04, 08:13 PM,
How are they posting automatic apps?
http://lapknew.com/
http://www.apkdad.com/
2014-04-04, 08:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-04, 08:33 PM by OMGWTFISTHIS.)
Looks like an automatic parser. I'm not aware of one that can do it for you that is Public, but I'm sure you can find SOMEONE to custom code one.

Edit: Came back to this thread to make another possible suggestion. It could be that THESE guys are using auto-bloggers. They basically rip content from a big website in which leaks files, and upload them to their website so they'll now have all the posts. That's probably what they're doing. Now, how are the BIG websites uploading so much? Probably a parser as suggested in my first sentence.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-04-04, 08:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-04, 08:47 PM by LekkerBeffen.)
(2014-04-04, 08:25 PM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote: Looks like an automatic parser. I'm not aware of one that can do it for you that is Public, but I'm sure you can find SOMEONE to custom code one.

Edit: Came back to this thread to make another possible suggestion. It could be that THESE guys are using auto-bloggers. They basically rip content from a big website in which leaks files, and upload them to their website so they'll now have all the posts. That's probably what they're doing. Now, how are the BIG websites uploading so much? Probably a parser as suggested in my first sentence.

They are copying apps from the Play store.
Maybe they are using Autoblogged WP plugin?
http://autoblogged.com/wordpress-autoblo...-features/
2014-04-04, 08:53 PM,
(2014-04-04, 08:41 PM)Nolannl Wrote: They are copying apps from the Play store.
Maybe they are using Autoblogged WP plugin?
/wordpress-autoblog-plugin/autoblogged-features/

Autblogged won't work with copying apps from the Play Store. The sites you linked are taking them from someone else, who is taking it from the Play Store. The people who are taking it directly from the Play Store are using their own parser. The reason I say the Autoblogged plugin won't work, is because the Play Store does not have a RSS feed for developers. That means, Autoblogged can not extract information from these feeds because there is nothing to extract.

I don't want to be that guy that always suggests an automation program such as iMacros, but I know for a fact this can be done with iMacros. It's a jerry rig thing to do, but it can be definitely done. If you're good enough, you can even make it pretty damn stable. You'd be using a lot of different little scripts, though. You'd need one to extract and save the information, get that information and convert it to HTML, then get the HTML and post it. It really all depends on how you go about it.
Latest Thanks - View all

LekkerBeffen(2014-04-05 04:00 AM) 

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top