MyBB custom theme design service[Portfolio Included][Premium MyBB Themes]
2013-07-12, 09:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-10, 10:25 AM by Verilog.)
MyBB Theme design service

I create MyBB themes for your site depending upon your requirements.
My portfolio is more than enough to tell you about my work and experience. You get better than what you ask.
Theme can contain basic to advanced features such as
  • CSS 3 buttons, reduce server image load
  • Advanced jquery implementation
  • Attractive header and dark color combination
  • Customized for both classic and Modern Postbit
  • Vbulletin style RSS syndication for each forum
  • IPB style Forum stats
  • Custom Thread status icons and Forum icons
  • And Much more
And new ideas are always appreciable, just tell me what you want and i will give that to you

Payment via PP only.
Portfolio :-

Complete portfolio at http://wallbb.co.uk
PM me to get your custom designs ;)

Contact me at http://wallbb.co.uk/custom-theme-request/
Pm me if you send request because i mostly reject because of personal reasons

Thanks
2013-07-13, 02:17 PM,
HUGE vouch for my very good friend Verilog, he can make fantastic themes for you guys. There is to be no requests for money making/hacking related forum themes of course. Other than that good luck with your sales Verilog, I know you do a fantastic finished job.
2013-07-13, 06:24 PM,
(2013-07-13, 11:18 AM)ReadByte Wrote: LR doesn't exist anymore. Other than that, good luck with sales.
Thanks for telling mate, i forgot to edit that.
Used my HF thread :)
(2013-07-13, 02:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: HUGE vouch for my very good friend Verilog, he can make fantastic themes for you guys. There is to be no requests for money making/hacking related forum themes of course. Other than that good luck with your sales Verilog, I know you do a fantastic finished job.

Thanks for the vouch bro :)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2013-07-13 11:54 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT DEAL [VIDEO INTRO SERVICE] ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ / Logo Intros / Explainer Videos / ★☆★ vidreelz 13 370 1 hour ago
Last Post: SinWithin
  BEST DEAL [17$/video] Hack Proof Service Youtube Videos very Cheap[Don't Miss Opportunity] AlexxD 38 1,532 4 hours ago
Last Post: baxxx
  SUPER SELLER Pachu's Video Service. Oldest Video-service on CPA Elites. PAY FOR QUALITY Pachu 119 19,507 5 hours ago
Last Post: Pachu
  Toroplay - theme for online movie sites - torothemes torothemes 16 2,551 Yesterday, 02:33 AM
Last Post: torothemes
  Real Phone Numbers Verification Service $0.99 [EU - Worldwide] Daivanas 8 222 Yesterday, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Daivanas

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top