My story - Need HELP with FB ADS
2016-07-02, 12:51 AM,
I've been on CPA since more then a year and I'm still a noob, of course. I'm on CPAgrip since a year and my earnings are on this network of course. I have worked with IG and haven't made a lot unfortunately. I've earned my first hundred with instagram but spent $97 on followliker and I was tired of getting accounts banned since I had bought aged accounts. My first goal was to reach one hundred and I was proud. I've left instagram since I was not earning enough and people were telling me that I could earn a huge amount with SEO. I've made a website with multi niches, BH. Invested in SEO and lost everything that I had invested since my site is now unranked like the start. Tried facebook ADS but wasted alot of money since I wasn't really understanding those ads quietly. Someone gave me some feedbacks about ads and I'm feeling better but I think I need someone who's willing to help me earning something since I have invested many hundreds and I don't want to lose bucks anymore since I need to rent my investment and I need to have enough money to pay my bills and others.

Thanks to everyone who will try to help me and to the one who is maybe willing to help me with facebook ADS.

2016-07-22, 11:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-22, 11:54 PM by Warspuds.)
Remove this post if possible. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 4 149 Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Last Post: keko0o
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,251 Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Bing Ads Premiun Or Monthly Invoicing DevilData 2 102 2017-10-19, 09:21 PM
Last Post: DevilData
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 148 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Twitter Ads Franzian 2 158 2017-09-28, 09:35 PM
Last Post: biocryol77

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top