My paypal was hacked!!! UGERNT HELP
2015-08-25, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-25, 11:26 AM by miamor.)
Hello guys so I have got this message from paypal this morning that says that in 1 AM (in my country's time) someone from France logged in to my account.
1) I went to sleep before midnight last night
2) I am not from the same content as France!

what should I do? my paypal name is registered since 2011 and it is not on my name!!! I have few hundred dollars there !!!
Luckly, I had my phone number connected to the paypal account. so I got to put a new password, BUT when I type in to log in again it says it is not correct, and when I click on Lost Password nothing of my personal account works (bank number, security questions) I know them all but it keeps saying it's wrong!

Please Help!! I am supposed to get paid in 2 days

UPDATE - I was able to get my account back with the help of the security questions.
Now what shuold I do next? Someone else was in my account! How can I protect it? what's wrong with me? How did they get it my account???? Please help this account gets more than 1k a month please!
I didn't get any message and my gmail account for susspicious activity, so how did they knew exactly the password for my paypal?
2015-08-25, 11:35 AM,
You probably have a keylogger on your computer. Run malware bytes on your computer. If that doesn't find anything, make a new Gmail on your phone, random password not used before, then login to PayPal on your phone and change all your personal/contact information. Only login to the PayPal from your phone and not connected to your WiFi
2015-08-25, 11:40 AM,
(2015-08-25, 11:35 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote: You probably have a keylogger on your computer. Run malware bytes on your computer. If that doesn't find anything, make a new Gmail on your phone, random password not used before, then login to PayPal on your phone and change all your personal/contact information. Only login to the PayPal from your phone and not connected to your WiFi

why do I have to suffer like that? there is no better solution than not to trust my own computer?
2015-08-25, 12:18 PM,
(2015-08-25, 11:40 AM)miamor Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 11:35 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote: You probably have a keylogger on your computer. Run malware bytes on your computer. If that doesn't find anything, make a new Gmail on your phone, random password not used before, then login to PayPal on your phone and change all your personal/contact information. Only login to the PayPal from your phone and not connected to your WiFi

why do I have to suffer like that? there is no better solution than not to trust my own computer?

I mean you could just hope it goes away? lol
I would do the malware bytes at the very least though
2015-08-25, 12:57 PM,
(2015-08-25, 12:18 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 11:40 AM)miamor Wrote:

I mean you could just hope it goes away? lol
I would do the malware bytes at the very least though

no, but I don't want to log to paypal always from my phone, it is not comfortable for me. I activated the malwarebytes software to scan my computer 1 hour ago, so far it haven't found anything... if it won't find anything, what does it mean?
2015-08-28, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-28, 09:19 PM by DutchPride.)
Boot your computer into safe mode without network connectivity, then do a malwarebytes scan and a scan with HitmanPro, if that didn't found anything let me know and i'll see what i can do for you.

Also install this: https://www.qfxsoftware.com/download.htm
Just go with the free version, it encrypts the text you type, so if you have a keylogger the person itself won't get the text you actually type in.
I did made a thread about this, but can't find it right now.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-08-29, 12:54 PM,
Also scan your phone, seriously, most blackhat hackers are moving to mobile hacking/spying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Or Payoneer ? Which One You suggest ! GhostxScripter 9 235 2017-11-30, 10:36 PM
Last Post: g3lux
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 538 2017-10-17, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Suspended Payment Method - Facebook Advertising (PayPal) Marchisio 13 4,770 2017-08-16, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Lofty
  Any reliable paxum to paypal exchanger ? zigson 2 165 2017-07-13, 11:10 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  VPS Getting Hacked? Lolgend 10 690 2017-04-27, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Lolgend

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top