My little bragg, I hope this serves as a motivation
2015-05-28, 05:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-29, 11:24 AM by CapsLuck.)
Don't settle for just being good, fight to be great!

Hello everyone, I have started my CPA career 2 years ago, and that is when I discovered this community. I was doing BH back then, and I'm also not the type of guy you know who earns big in CPA. I remember the highest revenue I've earned was $200+ from one network nothing more than that, but if I include the other networks I have, I think I did earned more. But enough of that, and to tell you honestly all the wealth I have right now are not all from CPA. While I was earning $5-$10 per day before, I save that money and invested it on stocks, like what other billionaires say "Do not put all the eggs on one basket" and that is what I did. After that while I was earning from my investments I study SEO and do some testings to see if my hard works paid off. I have ranked plenty of sites and I have moved to WH niches, I am now an affiliate in Amazon and eBay, and I'm trying to sell their products through my SEO knowledge. I am now earning good and it's stable because of SEO, and of course because it's WH.

Guys I don't want you to envy me, I want to be an inspiration for everyone, CPA will not stay there forever trust me, or if it does stay, you won't earn from your niche for life. I've assessed myself and I have found the answer, and now that I am a degree holder, I've planned to look for a stable job in the field, and make my internet marketing journey as my 2nd priority. I attend interviews from different companies, and now I am waiting for their call. Always remember to look for something that will stay with you or be with you in the long run, so if something bad happens, you have something to rely on.

If there are tips in life I want to give you it's these:

1. Learn from your mistakes
2. Never rely on one source of income
3. Enjoy your life everyday
4. Read as much as you can
5. Don't put all the eggs on one basket
6. Stay positive
7. Don't be contented on what you know
8. Always smile and make everyone smile
9. Always do some test when you learn something new
10. Keep it short and simple, but make sure to make it catchy

With these tips, I am now enjoying myself, traveling from different places in my country. I am also now enjoying myself with my family, friends and love ones, and I have one dream in life that is not yet fulfilled, and that is to go around the world.

My motto in life, and I hope you will apply it to yourself too.
"If you want to be successful, you don't focus on a week, you don't focus on a month, and you don't focus on a year. You are focused on the 24 hours you have in a day and aiming to nail it!"

Enjoy your life guys!

Travel while you are young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be.

Thank you HawkEye and to all CPAElites members, without these awesome community all of these will be impossible.
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2015-09-24 01:55 PM) Kenn Chi(2015-05-29 10:29 AM) porphyritic(2015-05-29 07:11 AM) esmeralda(2015-05-29 02:37 AM) FRENCHINDAHOOD(2015-05-29 12:52 AM) TheWolf(2015-05-28 06:13 PM) Quobi(2015-05-28 05:39 PM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2015-05-28, 05:44 PM,
I thought nothing was forever?
2015-05-28, 05:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-28, 05:46 PM by CapsLuck.)
(2015-05-28, 05:44 PM)ZoneL Wrote: I thought nothing was forever?

What do you mean?

(2015-05-28, 05:44 PM)ZoneL Wrote: I thought nothing was forever?

Saw it and changed it already, didn't notice that thanks!

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2015-05-28, 05:47 PM,
So you're saying without CPAElites you wouldn't have been able to make the money?
2015-05-28, 05:49 PM,
(2015-05-28, 05:47 PM)ZoneL Wrote: So you're saying without CPAElites you wouldn't have been able to make the money?

Don't be too literal, I'm talking about CPA! CPAElites opened my eyes to CPA/PPD.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2015-05-28, 05:51 PM,
Well my dear friend, thank you! I'm glad to see threads like this and motivational words.

Also, very motivational thread here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-My-littl...e-everyone

You guys don't know how much impact have these words in our hearts. I love people who help their family with their own money like you or LB'Decoy, Job... To be honest I never got motivation from Josh Canoe or Dave or any kind of people like that. Is like I got motivation from Dan Bilzerian, but I don't learn anything, I haven't saw any advice from them.

As Jay Abraham said - “No one ever succeeds without the help of others.”

Thank you my friends for these words and advice, I'm amazed of yor success. Bless to you guys! Peace!
Latest Thanks - View all

CristianDIOR(2015-05-28 06:44 PM) 

2015-05-28, 05:55 PM,
(2015-05-28, 05:51 PM)Nero Wrote: Well my dear friend, thank you! I'm glad to see threads like this and motivational words.

Also, very motivational thread here: /Thread-My-little-brag-or-how-I-changed-my-life-forever-and-invite-everyone

You guys don't know how much impact have these words in our hearts. I love people who help their family with their own money like you or LB'Decoy, Job... To be honest I never got motivation from Josh Canoe or Dave or any kind of people like that. Is like I got motivation from Dan Bilzerian, but I don't learn anything, I haven't saw any advice from them.

Thank you my friends for these words and advice, I'm amazed of yor success. Bless to you guys! Peace!

Hell why are you advertising with "Peace" to a YouTube video?
2015-05-28, 05:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-28, 06:01 PM by CapsLuck.)
(2015-05-28, 05:51 PM)Nero Wrote: Well my dear friend, thank you! I'm glad to see threads like this and motivational words.

Also, very motivational thread here: /Thread-My-little-brag-or-how-I-changed-my-life-forever-and-invite-everyone

It's always nice to see people learn something from you have shared. :) Thanks bro, always remember my tips and do not rely on one source of income. I may not be very successful in CPA, but maybe I can be successful in other types of making money online and make my CPA career as my 2nd priority. :)

(2015-05-28, 05:55 PM)ZoneL Wrote:

Why don't you just start focusing on your own problems and stop pin pointing others!
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2015-05-28 06:28 PM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2015-05-28, 06:02 PM,
You seem to be the one flaming, though.
2015-05-28, 06:04 PM,
(2015-05-28, 05:58 PM)iSagani Wrote:

It's always nice to see people learn something from you have shared. :) Thanks bro, always remember my tips and do not rely on one source of income. I may not be very successful in CPA, but maybe I can be successful in other types of making money online and make my CPA career as my 2nd priority. :)

(2015-05-28, 05:55 PM)ZoneL Wrote:

Why don't you just start focusing on your own problems and stop pin pointing others!

Na na na.... I don't have time for this :) Thanks for your reply though ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2015-05-28 07:14 PM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20.000+ EUR in 26 days - Keep your motivation high ArtoAllan 9 1,421 2016-12-29, 07:31 AM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Cpa Earings(Motivation) Memories 16 2,651 2016-06-19, 10:21 AM
Last Post: rissay
  For your Motivation [Instagram+CPA] Mid $XX,XXX Monthly - [Elites May Giveway] RichKhan 22 5,530 2016-06-04, 09:51 PM
Last Post: CrazyApple
  MOTIVATION JOURNEY - 250$ a WEEK Step-by-Step Bear 67 11,468 2016-04-14, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Bear
  [MOTIVATION] From $0 to HERO - This is my Journey [May] [Contest] Bear 17 1,770 2015-06-13, 08:50 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top