My life story, just kidding but it is a longer intro
2017-06-17, 08:19 AM,
Hello, my name is Jorden but I go by the Alias Rage. I created this account about 2 years ago when the site was newer and lacking content. I was new to CPA so I had nothing to contribute and did not really understand what was going on. Recently (4 days from this post) I have decided to actually try CPA and learn how things actually work. I have started with CPABuild and have made $15.96 in leads (I am new and learning and this is in a 4 day period starting fresh and only using free domains and masking direct CPA urls, yes, I am aware this is not the best way but I wanted to make a couple bucks and learn more about CPA before going full force). I have been watching some videos on YouTube and recently subscribed to someone by the name Mr.Opulent which I have gotten some useful content for a noob like myself (but he also seems to give a lot of fluff so I doubt I will be subscribed long). My short term goal with CPA is to get enough money in the year 2018 to buy a new vehicle. My long term goal with CPA is to make a nice monthly income with CPA and get into purchasing and renting out houses. (Nice new houses)

For those who actually read everything, thank you ! I am really excited to learn from all of you and make a killing with CPA !
2017-06-17, 11:31 AM,
Hello Jorden, welcome to cpaelites!
2017-06-21, 02:35 PM,
(2017-06-17, 08:19 AM)ℛage Wrote: Hello, my name is Jorden but I go by the Alias Rage. I created this account about 2 years ago when the site was newer and lacking content. I was new to CPA so I had nothing to contribute and did not really understand what was going on. Recently (4 days from this post) I have decided to actually try CPA and learn how things actually work. I have started with CPABuild and have made $15.96 in leads (I am new and learning and this is in a 4 day period starting fresh and only using free domains and masking direct CPA urls, yes, I am aware this is not the best way but I wanted to make a couple bucks and learn more about CPA before going full force). I have been watching some videos on YouTube and recently subscribed to someone by the name Mr.Opulent which I have gotten some useful content for a noob like myself (but he also seems to give a lot of fluff so I doubt I will be subscribed long). My short term goal with CPA is to get enough money in the year 2018 to buy a new vehicle. My long term goal with CPA is to make a nice monthly income with CPA and get into purchasing and renting out houses. (Nice new houses)

For those who actually read everything, thank you ! I am really excited to learn from all of you and make a killing with CPA !

Nice intro!

Welcome to CPAElites :)

Glad to have you with us. There is much info to learn from here.

Good luck in achieving your goals!
2017-06-21, 06:40 PM,
Hey, its a good start!
Stay focused and motivated, test things and you'll reach your goal don't worry. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro Flipsmo 6 198 2017-11-18, 01:09 PM
Last Post: neverstop
  An intro may not be interesting unless it's written As "Sky isn't The Limit Anymore!" mohana 2 257 2017-06-02, 08:09 AM
Last Post: mohana
  Late Intro soliscarl 2 288 2017-04-30, 12:54 PM
Last Post: soliscarl
  My story , speaking from my heart ! tryingtofixit 5 312 2017-04-25, 09:36 PM
Last Post: tryingtofixit
  Jerin Intro.. Jerin 1 296 2017-04-12, 03:01 PM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top