My life story, just kidding but it is a longer intro
2017-06-17, 08:19 AM,
Hello, my name is Jorden but I go by the Alias Rage. I created this account about 2 years ago when the site was newer and lacking content. I was new to CPA so I had nothing to contribute and did not really understand what was going on. Recently (4 days from this post) I have decided to actually try CPA and learn how things actually work. I have started with CPABuild and have made $15.96 in leads (I am new and learning and this is in a 4 day period starting fresh and only using free domains and masking direct CPA urls, yes, I am aware this is not the best way but I wanted to make a couple bucks and learn more about CPA before going full force). I have been watching some videos on YouTube and recently subscribed to someone by the name Mr.Opulent which I have gotten some useful content for a noob like myself (but he also seems to give a lot of fluff so I doubt I will be subscribed long). My short term goal with CPA is to get enough money in the year 2018 to buy a new vehicle. My long term goal with CPA is to make a nice monthly income with CPA and get into purchasing and renting out houses. (Nice new houses)

For those who actually read everything, thank you ! I am really excited to learn from all of you and make a killing with CPA !
2017-06-17, 11:31 AM,
Hello Jorden, welcome to cpaelites!
2017-06-21, 02:35 PM,
(2017-06-17, 08:19 AM)ℛage Wrote: Hello, my name is Jorden but I go by the Alias Rage. I created this account about 2 years ago when the site was newer and lacking content. I was new to CPA so I had nothing to contribute and did not really understand what was going on. Recently (4 days from this post) I have decided to actually try CPA and learn how things actually work. I have started with CPABuild and have made $15.96 in leads (I am new and learning and this is in a 4 day period starting fresh and only using free domains and masking direct CPA urls, yes, I am aware this is not the best way but I wanted to make a couple bucks and learn more about CPA before going full force). I have been watching some videos on YouTube and recently subscribed to someone by the name Mr.Opulent which I have gotten some useful content for a noob like myself (but he also seems to give a lot of fluff so I doubt I will be subscribed long). My short term goal with CPA is to get enough money in the year 2018 to buy a new vehicle. My long term goal with CPA is to make a nice monthly income with CPA and get into purchasing and renting out houses. (Nice new houses)

For those who actually read everything, thank you ! I am really excited to learn from all of you and make a killing with CPA !

Nice intro!

Welcome to CPAElites :)

Glad to have you with us. There is much info to learn from here.

Good luck in achieving your goals!
2017-06-21, 06:40 PM,
Hey, its a good start!
Stay focused and motivated, test things and you'll reach your goal don't worry. Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An intro may not be interesting unless it's written As "Sky isn't The Limit Anymore!" mohana 2 222 2017-06-02, 08:09 AM
Last Post: mohana
  Late Intro soliscarl 2 257 2017-04-30, 12:54 PM
Last Post: soliscarl
  My story , speaking from my heart ! tryingtofixit 5 297 2017-04-25, 09:36 PM
Last Post: tryingtofixit
  Jerin Intro.. Jerin 1 253 2017-04-12, 03:01 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Intro sadasheri 3 792 2016-12-04, 08:40 PM
Last Post: kderow

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB