My journey - trying several things out
2015-09-22, 04:42 AM,
Hey Everyone,

I know about CPA from a friend of mine who makes a lot of money with it. He told me the basics of it and I'm also motivated to do CPA / Internet Marketing now.

I'm very talented in getting things look legit and I love playing around with photoshop.

I'm using CPAGrip and earned 108$ so far with Clash Of Clans. For my domains and hosting I'm using Namecheap.

I read a lot of different things and methods, so here's my plan what I want to do:

First of all, I'm going to promote adult offers on chat sites like Omegle, Chatroulette, etc. .. I will run multiple virtual machines to maximize the traffic. This will not bring "much" money, but it's a good method to start.

At the same time I will manually follow other people with my Instagram account to make it grow (it already got 11k followers). I'm thinking about using the gift card niche for it in the future, but I will sell shout outs first.

I already bought a few Facebook PVA's. I will join multiple groups with them with the help of Mass Planner. Then I will spam my landing page to the groups.

Also, I will use the movie niche and upload movie stream videos to Youtube (especially for movies in my country). What I'm gonna do is I promote my other landing pages on the movie stream site with the look of an ad banner.

If I have enough money to invest, I will do Facebook Ads with Gaming Niches.

These are all things I will try out, but my main goal is to have a white hat blog with constant traffic. I'm German and really good in writing articles. I want to do SEO in future and rank my german blog in Google. The blog will be about product reviews and tech tips. I want to do AdSense on it and use affiliate links on the product reviews. So I will do CPA just temporarily and invest money to advertise my blog.

So that's it :)
2015-09-22, 05:19 AM,
Wish you luck! You should scale up the Clash Of Clan and make more money.
2015-09-22, 05:38 AM,
You should advanced as fu*k already by the things you know so far ;O I have a feeling you're going to make it big.
2015-09-28, 03:23 PM,
Thank you guys! :) Will keep this thread updating.
2015-09-28, 09:06 PM,
Good Luck with your journey mate!

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-09-28, 10:16 PM,
Best of luck with your journey buddy! Keep us updated.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-09-29, 07:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-29, 07:46 PM by LeadCatcher.)
Thanks!

Update: The chat site method is not doing well. Shockwave always crashes after a time (no matter on which pc or browser), it seems that it can't handle that much sites at the same time. I tried it with Clickdealer and Crakrevenue offers, had about 35 clicks on both and 3 leads, earned about 9$ on both networks. The ad picture I did looks legit, but I don't get much clicks though.

So I tried automating my Instagram niche accounts with Mass Planner. I used 1 account with slight settings and 1 account with aggressive settings with different private proxies to try out and both got banned after about 5 hours. I created them with a VPN and verified them 2 times with a mobile number. Unfortunately, Mass Planner can only run 2 accounts at the sime time, so I have to buy the extra package which is still cheap (15$). I'll try facebook today. I have 5 private proxies and 10 PVA's.

Also, I'll upload videos for the movie niche to youtube today, but I have a feeling that this won't work well. As I said, I don't want to earn with the streaming site, I want to promote my main niche on the streaming site.

The last few days I'm doing nothing but reading and trying things out. I won't stop till I get reults. Will keep you updating.
2015-10-07, 07:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-07, 07:14 PM by LeadCatcher.)
Alright, so I tried it with 2 facebook accounts first and they got banned. Will try it again with more slighter settings.

I made a nice fake account with a hot girl (looks very realistic) and joined multiple german add groups. Had nearly 200 friend requests in one day. I'll wait a few days till she gets viral and then invite the friends to an event for my niche. Also, I ordered some free sim cards so I can make a fake whatsapp profile for her with my second mobile. I will then send a message around for my niche. I'm using the viral script for my landing page, so this might work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 8 152 Today, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Necrozard
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 57 4,472 Today, 01:26 AM
Last Post: SpawneR
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,286 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,320 2017-12-15, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,504 2017-12-15, 07:13 PM
Last Post: CPATracker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top