My friend think she has a cancer
2015-10-18, 10:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-21, 08:39 AM by PRELIATOR.)
what should I do ? What to tell ? I have no idea. She is scared. Doctors told her she has a cancer. but they are not sure..Reports are still not released :( what should I tell her ? now im confused :(

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-10-19, 03:24 AM,
be there for her and tell her that everything is gonna be alright. Give her a hug and tell her she can count on you if she needs any help

[Image: ?size=468x60]
2015-10-19, 07:59 PM,
Just give your friend the hope.
2015-10-19, 08:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-19, 08:31 PM by PRELIATOR.)
(2015-10-19, 03:24 AM)finnishhacker Wrote: be there for her and tell her that everything is gonna be alright. Give her a hug and tell her she can count on you if she needs any help

(2015-10-19, 07:59 PM)traffbizz Wrote: Just give your friend the hope.

She just scared.Doctors told her it can be a cancer.They didn't say its a cancer.We are trying to make her feelings.But she is saying she can't leave her baby. :( :(

2015-10-20, 12:16 AM,
Just try to be there for her she will need somebody now.
Go do some fun activities to make her forget for now.
I know how you and her feel, My grandma has cancer aswell just going downfill from here.
I really hope that she won't get diagnosed with cancer, and if she does that she will fight it and win.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-10-20, 12:41 AM,
She has to start a treatment now. Time is very iportant before cancer starts spreading. My personal advise is changing her diet, thats pretty important.
2015-10-20, 02:26 AM,
(2015-10-20, 12:16 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Just try to be there for her she will need somebody now.
I know how you and her feel, My grandma has cancer aswell just going downfill from here.
I really hope that she won't get diagnosed with cancer, and if she does that she will fight it and win.
Yeah bro :( .. she is scared.Idiot doctor directly told her that.he had to hide it from her :( Now she is scaring to dreams too.Today morning she told me she saw a dream and is it bad. I don't know about dreams.I said it doesn't has any meaning.she has a daughter.she is saying she can't leave her.We are doing everything to make her happy and forget it..

(2015-10-20, 12:41 AM)lcascisf Wrote: She has to start a treatment now. Time is very iportant before cancer starts spreading. My personal advise is changing her diet, thats pretty important.

yeah.now she is mentally down.her reports will come tomorrow.Then we can know what it it. Hope it will bring a good news.

2015-10-20, 02:51 AM,
(2015-10-20, 02:26 AM)ShaSha Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 12:16 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Just try to be there for her she will need somebody now.
Yeah bro :( .. she is scared.Idiot doctor directly told her that.he had to hide it from her :( Now she is scaring to dreams too.Today morning she told me she saw a dream and is it bad. I don't know about dreams.I said it doesn't has any meaning.she has a daughter.she is saying she can't leave her.We are doing everything to make her happy and forget it..

(2015-10-20, 12:41 AM)lcascisf Wrote: She has to start a treatment now. Time is very iportant before cancer starts spreading. My personal advise is changing her diet, thats pretty important.

yeah.now she is mentally down.her reports will come tomorrow.Then we can know what it it. Hope it will bring a good news.

It's hard and i know that, best thing would be to go out and do stuff with her and be there for her.
If you want to talk to someone send me a PM.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-10-20, 03:06 AM,
get her outing or holidays . make a day for her.... she will forget it .
2015-10-20, 06:58 PM,
this ^ take hers away and treat her well!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  will cancer ever be cured? moneyforlife 19 2,459 2016-08-03, 01:40 PM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero
  My Computer Detected Stuxnet from a USB I Borrowed from Friend peacemaker 2 667 2016-05-26, 06:52 PM
Last Post: peacemaker
  Every time a friend of mine posts this picture on Facebook :P finnishhacker 4 607 2016-03-04, 05:09 AM
Last Post: cashflow
  NZ school captain moves class to tears with speech a week after cancer diagnosis HawkEye 2 381 2015-11-09, 07:36 PM
Last Post: traffbizz
  Study says cancer will hardly kill anyone under age 80 by 2050 HawkEye 9 703 2015-01-20, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Danisk

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top