My first journey with YouTube and Ogads - Need some motivations
2016-05-07, 07:30 AM,
Hi evreyone, welcome to my journey thread!
I am a 20 years old boy from a third-world country, I have known about IM for long (up to 2 years) but never took action. My reason has always been not having a laptop. Finally, i got one and today, i am taking action!

ABOUT ME AND REASON FOR THREAD

Like i said earlier, everyone knows what a third world country is, I am from one in Africa. I am currently an undergraduate in a school. My reason for creating this journey is to get motivations from you guys. I would be doing some things manually, and i would have to go along a long way in doing some other things too. My journey is basically backed up with no investment/capital, i only depend on my hard-work.

SOME LITTLE CONTRAINTS I HAVE
1. Unstable electricity: I barely have up to 5hrs electricity where i stay. Currently, i am in a hall in my school, the electricity is quite stable in school than off-campus (where i stay). I think i already found a best alternative for that!
2. Zero investment: For now (as the journey begins), i have no budget. But i plan to invest from my earnings when i make my first cash-out.
3. School activities: I am part of the many students who really have respect for cgpa, i don't wanna missing classes for this journey. I hope i am able to settle both. I pray too!

My method
My method is just as obvious as the topic. I would be focusing mainly on YouTube, and perhaps, some other video sites. I know about guys making it really big with Instagram but i suspend[/b] that till i have saved enough to purchase followliker.
Currently, I have 3 old YouTube phone verified accounts. I would be creating 2 more to make it 5 (I don't have many sims). After seeing results and earnings, i would purchase more pva account and scale up my work.
I have got some ideas of gaming niches, i would be providing some game hacks or cheats for those who complete my offer. I now have up to 5 game hacks ready now, i might later add more after seeing their results.

My objectives
I am still a newbie, plus i am a student. I don't wanna set any amount now, probably,after seeing my first earning. All i demand, for now is motivation. My earnings will be my best motivation!!!!!

I will update this thread at least 3 times a week, I promise!
2016-05-07, 07:36 AM,
Looks promising. Good luck with your Journey bro. Remember, YT is just a paid when it comes to BH niche as there is over saturated competition. Just dont loose hope.
2016-05-07, 08:45 AM,
I'm really very grateful, Thanks for the advice!
2016-05-07, 03:14 PM,
Damn, I'm seeing TONS of OGAds journey threads on here recently lol!, not that I'm complaining because it's great to see!
Good luck, subscribed. Make sure to keep us updated with your progress.
Latest Thanks - View all

HackTrack(2016-12-16 01:10 PM) 
2016-05-07, 04:48 PM,
i recently uploaded 30 vids to yt and all hack,cheats in title and description and tag but still no conversion u have to think
out of the box to make people get to complete offer
2016-05-07, 05:32 PM,
Good Luck with your journey. Keep us updated
2016-05-08, 01:51 AM,
Update!

Unstable electricity is a real BS on its own!
I now have my videos ready, 4 of them for now. I have watched some tutorials on udemy, on how to use Camtasia Studio. I'd be doing some editing to my videos and probably make some copies of each. I'd upload 'em in each of my YouTube account. I heard 3 videos per account is OK to be safe from spam bot. Is that true?
2016-05-08, 04:08 AM,
Good luck of your journey man. I think there are a lot of people countries like you (even i am neither from rich countries but i am from asia ). So Don't give up because there are lack of electricity . If you can find your motivation and work hard, you will always find your way. Read some journals and please make sure you update your journal daily. Looking forward for your success.
2016-05-10, 01:45 AM,
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your comments, It keeps me going.

I have found a better way to have no excuse for not progressing with my journey. I just noticed my four 2years(at least) aged accounts are not phone verified. My understanding for the verification has always been account retrieval number. Well, i did all that!
Also, i found some niches and i think they will be very good to try. I am still yet to upload my videos, working on my landing page (a blogspot blog), Tomorrow is another day!
My new plan is to always stay long in school, as late as 10pm (dark already), i would be reading in the day (any opportunity) and in the little few time remaining after i am back home. I am glad i did something today!
2016-05-10, 01:54 AM,
Goodluck sir ! i hope you succeed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 856 Today, 12:26 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,685 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,438 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,551 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,574 2017-10-22, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top