My first CPA Journey [24/01/2016]
2016-01-25, 03:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-25, 02:52 PM by HawkEye.)
Brief Intro
Hello everyone! Today is a beautiful day, today is the day I'm starting my first CPA Journey! I have seen some great success stories and I hope mine will also be one of those in the future. I expect a lot of failure during this journey as it's my first attempt and I hope I will be able to see a future in CPA for myself.

About Me
I'm 21 years old and I live in the United Kingdom however I will be moving to Germany very soon. I am into a lot of things and I get interested and not interested very fast in subjects depending on my experience. I love to learn about things computer related if it sparks my interest like a lot of things do. I can be very dedicated and very hard working when I want to be. I recently became unemployed from a string of events, I should run out of savings in around 2-3 months by then I plan to be earning a small amount from CPA ($50 a month would even be fine) This is not by any means my main source of income as I do have other projects running. I believe that in the future I will be very wealthy and I've always had this image of myself that I'd always be wealthy in the future and it just feels like it's right to happen. Obviously I don't expect to make thousands overnight or even in a month for that matter at least not yet. I think the biggest amount of money I've received in one month is around $5000-5500 through other methods.

What I've done so far:

Registered CPAGrip Account
Staff Edit - Banned network discussion removed
Registered 3x YT Accounts
Registered 2x FB PVA Accounts
Created Facebook Page (Shitty niche(I think) it's a gem generator for different android games and facebook games my traffic will come from Facebook and head over to my landing page)
Created YT video of making money online and used services like enhanced views to help.

Outro

I've heard multiple things about Traffic and I'm not sure where I should begin to be honest, I've heard Youtube is great but also terrible at the same time, I've heard great things about Instagram and Facebook but also bad things about them also, if anyone has been doing this for a while I'd love to hear from you, currently I'll probably try Facebook.

If anyone wants to give me advice or help just let me know and I'd really appreciate it. I'm someone that is willing to learn and not just give up when things get hard.
Check through this thread to see my progress!

Edit:
I have started just before releasing this thread so here's my journey so far:
24/01/2016
i.imgur.c0m/12UHTvs.png
FIRST LEAD!
Latest Thanks - View all

Khaleesi(2016-01-25 06:53 PM) Galael(2016-01-25 03:07 PM) 
2016-01-25, 03:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-25, 03:08 PM by Galael.)
Good luck with this journey John. Will be dropping in occasionally! :)

Am trying to figure out the whole CPA + Social Media game too. Do you directly link or have a LP with a Content locker on it?

Cheers man :)

Ooh just wanted to ask,how do you get traffic to your Facebook pages?
Thanks!
2016-01-25, 04:12 PM,
I am a starter just like you, hope you the best in your journey!
2016-01-25, 04:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-25, 04:47 PM by immart247.)
wow you generated so many traffic just in the first day
2016-01-25, 06:59 PM,
goodluck with your journey my friend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 27 1,395 6 hours ago
Last Post: baxxx
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 215 11,146 10 hours ago
Last Post: shaunm
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 26 1,518 10 hours ago
Last Post: SpawneR
  JOURNEY IG Journey to $200/day - COMPLETED > %50 julianthr 133 19,488 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 10 364 Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top