Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

My antivirus is flipping out
2020-05-21, 10:37 PM,
Hello people, long time no see, a lot of things have changed on the forum, there seems to be an issue with the SSL certificate of stat.cpaelites.org which is making my antivirus go nuts.
I dint post this in the forum bugs section as it asks me to register, and I am already logged in so...
2020-05-21, 11:09 PM,
(2020-05-21, 10:37 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Hello people, long time no see, a lot of things have changed on the forum, there seems to be an issue with the SSL certificate of stat.cpaelites.org which is making my antivirus go nuts.
I dint post this in the forum bugs section as it asks me to register, and I am already logged in so...

We are aware of the stats.cpaelites.org problem, but it's caused by CloudFlare actually. Hopefully it can be solved soon.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2020 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.