My all videos are down . Need a suggestion / advice
2013-10-31, 12:14 AM,
For past 2 months I have lost my 2 niches which were active and earning me okaish like $20 per month or so . I didn't put any efforts to bring up that video up or so , I just boosted that video with few views and then left it as it is as I was busy with things at my house. Anyway , today I saw a email that my video (last one and most paying) is taken down because it was flagged couple of times!

To be honest with you , I use Fake niches . And now I am fed up of it . Now I was thinking to move towards legit and white hat niches. But confused with many things
1 If I use any how to / medical related niche what to put inside my winrar file ? which I am gonna send them ?
2 If I copy contents from some of internet content then it will be copyright strike for me And so my download link will be taken down

So any sort of advice ?
is it good to move towards whitehat niches / I am newbie so would it be harder for me ?
2013-10-31, 03:30 PM,
I don't think it'd be harder, it just requires a different mindset. Obviously, you're not going to be deceiving the end user who will fill in the surveys but rather be providing quality content upon them completing one.

Obviously, you're not going to be deceiving the end user who will fill in the surveys but rather providing quality content upon them completing one. You can either Content Lock a Recipe Page so they are required to fill in a survey before viewing the content (tutorial by Jain) or you can provide an incentive like an eBook and allow them to download it from a blog post or something along those lines on a website.

Your YouTube video can only be taken down if you upload Copyrighted content.

You should use the following chain download sequence for blackhat or whitehat niches:

Website > Download Link to the Download Locker > Redirect to a filesharing site with the file.
Latest Thanks - View all

sureshraina2001(2013-11-03 10:45 AM) 
2013-10-31, 04:12 PM,
just dont give up and keep on taking action. if your previous method earned you something, then continue at it and give more of yourself.
2013-10-31, 06:35 PM,
That sucks :/ With white hat niches I tend to buy a domain with free hosting and iframe a well performing offer (I would contact your Affiliate manager and ask for popular offers), then you could set up a video along with a relating Facebook page and gently promote it till you get a decent fan base :)
Latest Thanks - View all

sureshraina2001(2013-11-03 10:53 AM) 

[Image: dYDFISG.png]
2013-10-31, 06:51 PM,
Are you serious? 20$ per month? That's 20 leads per month and if your CR is 10% ... that's only 200 clicks per month O_O.
less than 10 clicks per day. Better build up a better traffic.

Sorry for the vids though.
2013-11-03, 10:52 AM,
(2013-10-31, 06:51 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: Are you serious? 20$ per month? That's 20 leads per month and if your CR is 10% ... that's only 200 clicks per month O_O.
less than 10 clicks per day. Better build up a better traffic.

Sorry for the vids though.

I started in 2 september 2013 and set up 2 niches on same day . After that I got busy with my schedule ( exams and all :( ) .

BTW my CR is over 20% ( I don't know how )
This was the only niche which show some interesting output
274 67 18 26.87% $2.05 $0.55 $36.83

Don't be sorry . I would like to get some proper tips to rank up my video properly!
2013-11-03, 10:55 AM,
It's expected to get your vids deleted with blackhat niches. That's how it is and you can't prevent it.

Move to white hat if you're fed up, and find your way through.
Latest Thanks - View all

sureshraina2001(2013-11-03 11:10 AM) 
2013-11-03, 11:11 AM,
(2013-11-03, 10:55 AM)Seen Wrote: It's expected to get your vids deleted with blackhat niches. That's how it is and you can't prevent it.

Your Video Got Deleted after 2 months , whats more you expect you should earn like a hell from it, some of my videos (earlier my fault) got deleted within 15 days and the amount you talking was like for 1 day.if any niche is paying you $20 per month its just wasting time and its your luck thats it, move on.

Now you say you want to go ahead with whitehat , which is great !

Start with some e-books download niche fetches you fast and easy to setup moreover if you really provide good content people might come back regularly as well.

Need more tips and advices let us know.

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

sureshraina2001(2013-11-03 01:18 PM) 

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network
2013-11-03, 01:25 PM,
(2013-11-03, 11:11 AM)J a Y Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 10:55 AM)Seen Wrote: It's expected to get your vids deleted with blackhat niches. That's how it is and you can't prevent it.

Your Video Got Deleted after 2 months , whats more you expect you should earn like a hell from it, some of my videos (earlier my fault) got deleted within 15 days and the amount you talking was like for 1 day.if any niche is paying you $20 per month its just wasting time and its your luck thats it, move on.

Now you say you want to go ahead with whitehat , which is great !

Start with some e-books download niche fetches you fast and easy to setup moreover if you really provide good content people might come back regularly as well.

Need more tips and advices let us know.

Thanks

Is it okay to give some normal content which is easily available on net? I know it will be kind of Blackhat . And I want to know how people earn through setting up blog only. They put iframe for offer that what he said to me ! I would like to know how to set it up ?

And if I go with e-book stuff you mentioned what to put in the winrar file ? , how to promote it ? what I should show in the video ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 5 225 7 hours ago
Last Post: CheersFile
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 485 9 hours ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 125 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 225 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 165 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye