My YouTube dillema
2013-11-28, 01:36 PM,
This forum has grate YT tutorials and even spoon feeds with step to step tutorials
We have all seen threads with people complaining that their videos have been taken down after hitting the first page, most of us suck it up and move on.
Every now and than comes a new member claiming his video has been stolen and ask for help how to flagg the video.
At that point everybody jumps onboard and gives detailed advice on several methods how to flagg... WTF?
This forum is all about HQ , helping flaggers no matter what the motive is a bad business practice and those threads are werry LQ.
People tend to forget that we are not h@$forum , cpaelites is a comunity helping each others how to earn money from cpa/ppd and not how to actively stop people achieving it...

What's next ? a step by step tutorial on how to dominate a niche flagging?

Seriosly people you need to stop helping these "flagg" threads , now you might say that everybody knows how to flagg but clearly the person who posts such threads has no clue and you shouldn't give him any ideas...

Kindly waiting for your replyes on the matter...
2013-11-28, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-28, 01:47 PM by Required.)
Of course there will always be that guy who wants to lead the pack when it comes to anything. People use different methods based on there morals. When it comes to earning money next to a high amount of competition, some let it be and rank harder, while some choose the easy route and flag.
There will always be that asshole pushing kids down the slides when there scared.
Thing is you can't do shit about it, so let it be, because kids will be kids.

353 post twinsies

repetition
2013-11-28, 02:04 PM,
(2013-11-28, 01:46 PM)Required Wrote: Of course there will always be that guy who wants to lead the pack when it comes to anything. People use different methods based on there morals. When it comes to earning money next to a high amount of competition, some let it be and rank harder, while some choose the easy route and flag.
There will always be that asshole pushing kids down the slides when there scared.
Thing is you can't do shit about it, so let it be, because kids will be kids.

353 post twinsies
Sadly flagging is a part of the industry, but we should not help, aid or encourage these practices on this forum
just my 2 cents...
2013-11-28, 09:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-28, 09:09 PM by chela1980.)
Flaggers made me become evil for sure.
so when am getting into niche, am looking about videos on specific kw. Make hq video and description, etc. Put my video online and start rank it slowly.
Last day i achieved 1st google and yt. guess what?

My video got stolen, heck, whole description was THE SAME, even music background and title.
Ofc my video got flagged.

So as I know how to make bots i am thinking about:

mass yt flagger
mass vimeo flagger
mass daily flagger
mass blogspot flagger
mass weebly flagger
mass video uploader
use google alerts to scrape new videos and flag them asap

Since we cant compete on normal terms and have any respect for each other work, then there is no other choice than beat them in their own game for me. My videos got deleted after 2-5 days, so whats the point of reading whole tutorials, sending likes/ HR views, when you can just send the competition into oblivion and spam the whole niche?
Latest Thanks - View all

imtaurus(2013-11-29 02:30 PM) 
2013-11-28, 09:24 PM,
I normally tend to report threads about flagging and "destroying" someones niche and noticed that those are removed quite quickly by admins. I also suggested some time ago in one of the similar threads, that this sort of topics like: How to take down a video, how to do negative SEO, how to flag etc... should be prohibited by the forum rules in order to sustain HQ! There are plenty of resources online where this info is available, what is the point of turning this furum into one of those.

This week I had 5 videos flagged down on just one of my niches, one of those videos only stayed up for about 45 mins. All videos were on page 1. This flagging bulls**t is getting ridiculous to be honest....
2013-11-29, 02:39 PM,
(2013-11-28, 09:08 PM)chela1980 Wrote: Flaggers made me become evil for sure.
so when am getting into niche, am looking about videos on specific kw. Make hq video and description, etc. Put my video online and start rank it slowly.
Last day i achieved 1st google and yt. guess what?

My video got stolen, heck, whole description was THE SAME, even music background and title.
Ofc my video got flagged.

So as I know how to make bots i am thinking about:

mass yt flagger
mass vimeo flagger
mass daily flagger
mass blogspot flagger
mass weebly flagger
mass video uploader
use google alerts to scrape new videos and flag them asap

Since we cant compete on normal terms and have any respect for each other work, then there is no other choice than beat them in their own game for me. My videos got deleted after 2-5 days, so whats the point of reading whole tutorials, sending likes/ HR views, when you can just send the competition into oblivion and spam the whole niche?

Disclaimer - I am in no way trying to say that I support the concept of 'FLAGGING THE COMPETITION' despite the fact that, i am getting flagged, left-right-corner!

You know what? You stole the keys from my keybord!

I see it as, we both on the same boat. You say you can code them bots, I already have coded a YT Flagger, YT Mass Uploader and a YT scrapper. But I haven't used the first one ( Flagger ) ever.

So as the title goes, "My Youtube Dillema". Someone, who wants to dominate 'this' niche, flags everyone else that is uploading videos related to this niche. I do mass uploads but 70 to 80 percent accounts ( NOT VIDEOS ), gets flagged down. But I haven't flagged them back again ( for 4 years now ). But this is getting on my nerves as just 2 hours ago, 20+ accounts of mine was flagged and gone with the wind.

God Bless!
imtaurus
Latest Thanks - View all

Ajuice(2013-11-29 03:37 PM) 
2013-11-29, 03:25 PM,
It's a known fact that flaggers have a very low IQ, around 50
2013-11-29, 03:32 PM,
Thanks for the replyes but I think you missunderstood the post, this is not "flaggers" hate thread its about people helping others to do that.
As for the actual flaggers I don't give a f$# I rarely get my videos flagged and most of my videos are on first page of g and yt, my oldest video is on the first page of yt/g and been up there for more than 2 months (when I started PPD )
2013-11-29, 03:37 PM,
I'm afraid flagging is a part of the system, it wont ever go away. Even a billion threads like this wont help.
2013-11-29, 03:39 PM,
Yeah, saw some posts that taught methods on how to ruin competitors around, and felt the same.
Not everybody who's trying to rank their video would have thought about it, but when they see a post suggesting it, they sure are gonna do it.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 4 246 Yesterday, 01:06 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 129 10,087 2017-12-15, 09:44 PM
Last Post: adidam
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 608 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 127 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,662 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top