My Web Design and Landing Page Services ($5 per landing)(One Preview)
2013-09-05, 09:17 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-05, 11:38 PM by Xilence.)
My Web Design Services

A little about me...
I have taken web design classes in the past so I am fairly decent in the art yet I am no professional. I have done projects for people in the past (including the ones for my class) but I have not been given very hard tasks in the past so I am not comfortable posting those as my portfolio as what I am capable of now may be much better.

FAQ
  • How much will it cost? - Prices are completely negotiable. Estimated average range: $10-$50

• Why should I choose you? - My prices will be extremely low since I have no real portfolio yet, and if you don't like something about the website, then I have no problem in fixing it to suit your needs.

• What are the payment methods allowed? - Paypal

• What are your preferred contact methods? - I prefer to use Skype.

• What software do you use to create the website? - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6

• If I do not have any images or text yet, can you still create a design for me? - Yes I can. I will put in placeholder text and images.

• What if I needed some buttons made for the website or already had some? - I also do basic GFX so if you need a BASIC logo or some nice buttons done to match the theme, then I can do that. I do not however do advanced GFX and would recommend you find someone else for your GFX needs.

• What do you need from me to help speed things up? - It would help to have a good idea of what you want, someone else's website as an example would help greatly.

• Do I have to go first? - It all depends on if you seem to be trusted or not.

• If I am going first, how can I be sure that you have the website? - I have Teamviewer and I will also Skype Screenshare with you to show you the website, I also take pictures throughout development to ensure it is how you wanted. I can even show you the website in Dreamweaver to prove that I created it and I have it on hand.

P.S. My vouches are from my HF thread so they won't properly link here.
Post below then PM with further info (Skype, example websites, anything that might help if you are serious about this.) REMEMBER, I am doing this for extremely cheap at this moment due to the fact that I am looking to create a portfolio.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER Luddzo's Custom Landing Pages – $150 – FAKE LIVE CHAT, OFFER INSTRUCTIONS, FB COMM... Luddzo 46 2,903 1 minute ago
Last Post: TrendSetterz
  BEST DEAL Building custom web bots/tools/scrapers. Automate your MANUAL Online Tasks! dbs00 28 1,715 1 hour ago
Last Post: dbs00
  SUPER SELLER Video Creation Services [SEO,VIEWS,CREATION] SpawneR 31 954 7 hours ago
Last Post: SpawneR
  SUPER SELLER GO VIRAL - How I Grew My FB Page to 160k+ Real Likes in 4 Months With No Investments! DEADZ 10 451 Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Last Post: DEADZ
  NEW iPhone X Giveaway Landing Page ramifenili 10 609 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Last Post: ramifenili

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top