My Story / Bragging About The Quality Of The Fourm!
2014-04-06, 04:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-06, 04:54 PM by ÐỚℬℤ.)
Dont no a better place to post this but here.

Here Is My Story
I rember back in September 2013, I started out trying to make money with (ProBux) and that peaked my interest in learning how to make money online. I first came across hackfourm as the quality of the forum was in nice words Garbage no one was nice to any questions i had or anything else i had to say. I rember seeing CPAELITES logo on a HF signature and that's how i came the the (BEST FOURM IN THE WORLD)

When i registered I had 0% knowledge in CPA or PPD and this place tough me EVERYTHING. I want to thank anyone who has ever helped me out with anything.In just under a month or two i had earned enough money to cash out my first payment. That was an amazing feeling having earned it all online. In the next months i worked hard and earned enough to buy GSA and month after that my earning were going up but not how i wanted.
About 2 Months ago i decided to buy a website and that was the best decision i had in the next days the website was earning me 10x what i was normal earning. I made a thread about me buying a 350z but insurrence was 600$ a MONTH!!!. That never worked out so i kept saving. I am still in highschool now and am making far more than i would having a part time Minimum Wage Job. I not earring amazing amounts of money but it more than enough than a highscooler needs. I decided to invest alot of my money and if i keep up with what im doing and invest the same amount of money every month by the time i retire i will be a Millionaire according to the numbers at the bank. Im not very active here anymore but i still want to thank everone that has done anything to help me i also want to thank HAWKEYE for this place.
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-04 03:49 PM)  HawkEye(2014-04-08 05:28 PM) 

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2014-04-06, 04:59 PM,
Are you still doing PPI? Congrats.
Latest Thanks - View all

ÐỚℬℤ(2014-04-06 05:04 PM) 

Looking for some eMail Submits? $1.60/submit. Hit me up!
EndlessROI
2014-04-06, 05:02 PM,
(2014-04-06, 04:59 PM)lietuvis002 Wrote: Are you still doing PPI? Congrats.

I haven't done it in a while i just stopped trusting the network i was with because they asked for none of my info at all. But i switched to PPD i still earn about 1$ a day from ppi with the videos i uploaded months ago.

2014-04-06, 05:07 PM,
PPD/CPA is always a best option if you have good quality traffic, But yeah PPI even pays you for shit traffic :P.

Need help in getting started with CPA/PPI, Add me on Skype: Rohit00033

[Image: 9gfrT6I.gif]
2014-04-06, 05:11 PM,
(2014-04-06, 05:07 PM)Rohit00033 Wrote: PPD/CPA is always a best option if you have good quality traffic, But yeah PPI even pays you for shit traffic :P.

True i have no idea how my video are still geting views.

2014-04-06, 05:17 PM,
Great story man, can't disagree about CPAElites, fantastic community.

What's the story behing buying a website? Where did you buy it and was it for PPD?

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]
2014-04-06, 05:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-06, 05:21 PM by ÐỚℬℤ.)
(2014-04-06, 05:17 PM)Corleon Wrote: Great story man, can't disagree about CPAElites, fantastic community.

What's the story behing buying a website? Where did you buy it and was it for PPD?
Yah i bought it and used a word-press template that i shared on this forum and yea it was make for PPD.
Latest Thanks - View all

PixelPurpose(2014-04-06 05:19 PM) 

2014-04-08, 05:28 PM,
(2014-04-06, 04:53 PM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote:

Here Is My Story
I rember back in September 2013, I started out trying to make money with (ProBux) and that peaked my interest in learning how to make money online. I first came across hackfourm as the quality of the forum was in nice words Garbage no one was nice to any questions i had or anything else i had to say. I rember seeing CPAELITES logo on a HF signature and that's how i came the the (BEST FOURM IN THE WORLD)

When i registered I had 0% knowledge in CPA or PPD and this place tough me EVERYTHING. I want to thank anyone who has ever helped me out with anything.In just under a month or two i had earned enough money to cash out my first payment. That was an amazing feeling having earned it all online. In the next months i worked hard and earned enough to buy GSA and month after that my earning were going up but not how i wanted.
About 2 Months ago i decided to buy a website and that was the best decision i had in the next days the website was earning me 10x what i was normal earning. I made a thread about me buying a 350z but insurrence was 600$ a MONTH!!!. That never worked out so i kept saving. I am still in highschool now and am making far more than i would having a part time Minimum Wage Job. I not earring amazing amounts of money but it more than enough than a highscooler needs. I decided to invest alot of my money and if i keep up with what im doing and invest the same amount of money every month by the time i retire i will be a Millionaire according to the numbers at the bank. Im not very active here anymore but i still want to thank everone that has done anything to help me i also want to thank HAWKEYE for this place.

Sorry for the grave dig, just wanted to say thanks.
Glad to see CPA Elites has helped you earn online.
Latest Thanks - View all

ÐỚℬℤ(2014-04-09 12:50 AM) 
2014-04-09, 12:52 AM,
(2014-04-08, 05:28 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 04:53 PM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote:

Here Is My Story

Sorry for the grave dig, just wanted to say thanks.
Glad to see CPA Elites has helped you earn online.

Thank you for starting this it's helped me out alot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY My story: Whatever Happens, Never Give Up! SnackyCPA 27 1,557 2017-10-28, 11:48 PM
Last Post: zenious
  No bragging and No journey but a huge achievement for me kalekoppen 21 1,418 2017-03-30, 05:47 PM
Last Post: kalekoppen
  0-300$ a month - a beginners story SunnyTheCool 19 2,217 2016-12-29, 02:54 PM
Last Post: GROF
  Building a Serious Online Business 8000$/Month [Bragging][Contest][August] ExclusiveMind 22 2,601 2015-08-29, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Publisher1040
  No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story - 1000$/month Journey Recognized 10 1,074 2015-05-26, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Recognized

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top