My SEO questions
2014-10-25, 10:52 PM,
Hello. First of all, I know that I have posted a thread related to SEO earlier today but that was only related to T1. So now I am creating this thread to hopefully get an answer to all my SEO related questions (which will be common sense questions, not spoon feeding try).

I will post the questions that I posted in the other thread too, so if anyone comes by this thread gets the answers.

1. Is it ok for Tier 1 to use only web 2.0 and article submission? *BH niches
2. Should I add more platforms than that? (I will mainly target non-saturated niches)
3. Would you recommend using GSA for my T1?
4. Should I change my IP after submitting an article to an article submission site or web 2.0?
5. Should I use different email addresses for each account creation?
6. How can I rank for multiple keywords? If you say anchors... aren't direct keyword anchors supposed to be somewhere ~5%?

That's pretty much all of it.
2014-10-25, 11:29 PM,
(2014-10-25, 10:52 PM)Just A Beat Wrote: Hello. First of all, I know that I have posted a thread related to SEO earlier today but that was only related to T1. So now I am creating this thread to hopefully get an answer to all my SEO related questions (which will be common sense questions, not spoon feeding try).

I will post the questions that I posted in the other thread too, so if anyone comes by this thread gets the answers.

1. Is it ok for Tier 1 to use only web 2.0 and article submission? *BH niches
2. Should I add more platforms than that? (I will mainly target non-saturated niches)
3. Would you recommend using GSA for my T1?
4. Should I change my IP after submitting an article to an article submission site or web 2.0?
5. Should I use different email addresses for each account creation?
6. How can I rank for multiple keywords? If you say anchors... aren't direct keyword anchors supposed to be somewhere ~5%?
1. Yes. Keep note that article dir. lost a lot value over last few years.
2. Yes.
3. Absolutely no.
4. No, Google can't see your IP in that way.
5. Same as 4. just for emails.
6. Just include them on the same page at least once and send few links with those anchors. Also Google doesn't rank you for each little keyword separately, it ranks you for overall topic of the page.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 118 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 314 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 330 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 277 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 259 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM