My PayPal was just accessed by someone else. BE CAREFUL!
2015-08-16, 10:32 PM,
Alright people, this is starting to be a really disappointing day. Someone just, how shall I put it, hacked into one of my primary PayPal addresses. To the *** who did this, hope you have a f** wonderful life stealing money from other people you morally depraved vermin.

Code:
This is a confirmation that you added a new email address (bmx054@abv.bg) to your PayPal account.

If you want to make this your primary email address - where we'll send all your account-related information - log in to your PayPal account and go to your Profile.

If you didn't add this email, let us know right away. It's important because it helps us make sure no one is getting into your account without your knowledge.

Sincerely,
PayPal team

Unfortunately I couldn't get in time to let paypal know that I didn't do this.

And then I received a couple of e-mails saying that the account has been temporarily limited.

The account had a few hundred bucks as remaining balance. And I guess I can kiss it goodbye.

To those thinking, why I don't just contact paypal, well its because the account was bought. Its not my personal one. Rather one bought for a business which went down the drains a long time back. I wouldn't be able to verify myself.

I guess at this point of time, I can do nothing but be glad that I didn't lose more. I used possibly the strongest password known to me. It wasn't your average everyday password and yet somehow they added an e-mail to my account and gained access to it.

Whoever is behind the bmx054, here's the big stiffy, Go back to your sad life now you worthless piece of shit, who can't earn a cent on his/her own and has to resort to stealing other people's money.

Excuse me for the foul language, Im just in a mood. Be careful all of you, have your passwords changed every now and then.
Latest Thanks - View all

demigod888(2015-09-03 12:58 PM) 
2015-08-16, 10:49 PM,
I got the same issue, someone tried to purchase something but good thing there's no available funds on my paypal acocunt.
so be weary to the people you talk and dont use the same passwords

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.
2015-08-16, 10:49 PM,
Something is going on the internet. My gmails are accessed via diffrent pcs and devices i dont know whats happening... lool

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-08-16, 10:59 PM,
My Father 's PP was hacked about two years ago, who ever did it decided to buy things on Ebay but I'm sure PP gave him the money back. It's worth calling them up directly and talking with them about it IMHO. From past experiences I had to do the same thing and it helped.
2015-08-16, 11:08 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-16, 11:09 PM by Digital.)
Make sure to thoroughly scan your computer, you probably where keylogged. I would also change all your passwords and add 2-step verification to any emails with financial accounts.
2015-08-17, 01:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-17, 01:02 AM by locmanis.)
Stay safe from keyloggers with https://www.qfxsoftware.com/ It's just small thing to protect yourself.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-08-20 08:11 AM) 
2015-08-17, 03:45 AM,
I'm sure you can get your money back if you contact them.

They can check your account's activity of that particular day and the IP logs and whatnot.

But you gotta do it fast before it's too late to get the funds back.
2015-08-17, 04:17 AM,
Zemana anti-keylogger. It's worth it. Never use same passwords.
2015-08-17, 07:33 PM,
I found keyloggers on my pc yesterday , be careful from cracked , nulled or any programm that is offered for free. install malwarebytes and activate it for real time scan. also on android there are many viruses that are risky , only install apps from google play on your primary devices that you log in with your personal accounts.

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2015-08-18, 03:26 AM,
SpyShelter Premium is better than Zemana, also do a scan with HijackThis and post the logs here, i can help you to find the R.A.T. or the keylogger, whatever he used to hack you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [INDIA UPDATE] 18% GST for PAYPAL/PAYONEER trafficbeast 29 658 2017-09-09, 09:08 PM
Last Post: trafficbeast
  PAYPAL SCAMMERS MIG92 29 2,943 2016-12-01, 02:19 AM
Last Post: MIG92
  advise needed for making paypal account? Erbil 7 1,426 2016-11-14, 11:36 AM
Last Post: johnspeed
  Paypal to payoneer dzep 0 504 2015-12-26, 07:18 PM
Last Post: dzep
  Need 15$ paypal TarmiRicmi 1 353 2015-09-22, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Mr_Vlad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB